Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Exercise and Fitness > Daily Exercise Journals
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 04-02-2010, 04:24 AM

17,833 posts, read 33,107,768 times

Advertisements

Good morning everyone

yup still feeling crappy I guess I am going to have to admit it is not allergies It still hasn't decided if it is going to settle in my head,throat or chest I am hoping head I hate sore throats and really don't want bronchitis which usually happens if it goes into my chest
There were a bunch of sick people at the ER Saturday somaybe I picked up something

Only thing on todays list is hubbys apt at the cardio Dr this morning
I want to spend the day curled up with a big blanket

I still have no idea what we are doing Sunday haven't heard from MIL
If she doesn't call later today I am going to have him call

Do any of you have big plans for the holiday weekend ?

What fun things are on your list for today ?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-02-2010, 06:07 AM

Location: Finally made it to Florida and lovin' every minute!
22,677 posts, read 19,256,282 times
Hey, Karla. Sorry you're not feeling good. It's true. If you want to get sick, go visit somebody in the hospital. You're bound to catch something. Feel better soon, ok?

DH decided he could go do the blood thing all by himself this morning. What a big boy, huh? So I stayed home and did some chores - cleaned the kitchen sink and the stovetop and washed the kitchen floor. In about an hour, I'm going to help my neighbor Chris go around the neighborhood and pick up the bags of food for the food drive that the community is sponsoring. Then, sometime around noon, we're going to the Red Sox/Washington Nationals Baseball Game (just in case some of you didn't know who these teams are!) I can't wait. DH is already being a poop about it. I told him to lay back and enjoy. It's something I've wanted to do my whole life and if he ruins this one time I get to do this, I'll have to kill him. Anyway... I'm looking forward to it and I'm looking forward to having a ball park hot dog and a warm beer!

Talk to y'all later. Take care.

Oh - I forgot. SInce you asked...no plans other than today's.

Old 04-02-2010, 08:32 AM

5,453 posts, read 8,220,186 times
Morning all.
Sorry about the virus Karla, I have allergies so bad I just want to cut off my nose but I have to admit I would rather have them then a cold.
Pattie have a great time at the ball park, I love spring baseball! It reminds me of being a kid, smell of grass and ball games on the radio! lol hubby would love to come with you, I bet your hubby will come around
I have to work today, but will enjoy the coming weekend (and I have yet to really work today). This is the first time in years I have had to work on Good Friday!
Hubby is interviewing right now, place in Charlotte NC. He's getting a couple of interviews a week now, so hopefully something will click right
Best get going and get some work done. Have a great day all (Karla rest!).

Old 04-02-2010, 08:34 AM

Best of luck to Mr. Cassy's job search. My DH is doing pretty well right now. I think he realized he was raining on my parade!

Old 04-02-2010, 08:45 AM

8,189 posts, read 31,226,172 times
Morning peeps!

Shadow thanks everyone for the birthday wishes. She had great fun yesterday at the beach. Sand crabs are great fun to chase. She found herself a coconut, her favorite thing to play with at the beach. Because it was her birthday we let her bring it home and she was thrilled to be able to lay in the back yard and shred it.

We have been for a walk this morning, then we will hit the dog park later.

We are going to MIL's house for Easter dinner. I think she is making turkey since we missed Thanksgiving.

Old 04-02-2010, 09:14 AM

OMG, SHadow's a coconut killer!

Old 04-02-2010, 09:33 AM

8,189 posts, read 31,226,172 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by nomoresnow View Post
OMG, SHadow's a coconut killer!
Hahahahahahaha! Actually, she only kills the outer shell. It is very stringy and fun to tear apart. Once she gets to the inner shell they cease to be entertaining.

Old 04-02-2010, 12:25 PM

12,981 posts, read 14,527,800 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Racelady88 View Post
Hahahahahahaha! Actually, she only kills the outer shell. It is very stringy and fun to tear apart. Once she gets to the inner shell they cease to be entertaining.
Darn! Shredded coconut is SO good!

Old 04-02-2010, 01:21 PM

7,395 posts, read 19,335,694 times
I have heard that somewhere about coconuts being a good dog toy. One of the dogs I used to have loved it but my dogs now just stare at it and ignore it. They rather have a stuffed animal.
I did the 2 mile brisk walk today with Leslie S and did okay with it and used the stretch band with a big resistance.
Gotta take 2 of the dogs to the vet tomorrow for shots.
I thought Easter was next weekend. I have a datebook that has it listed on April 11 and I was wondering why the Today Show was talking so much about Easter. I decided to look at another calendar and it shows it as this weekend.
Anyway, you all have a great day and Karla, rest and liquids for you. If you have some brandy, have a couple of shots of that.

Old 04-02-2010, 01:45 PM

12,981 posts, read 14,527,800 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by songinthewind7 View Post
If you have some brandy, have a couple of shots of that.
Strictly for medicinal purposes!

Today I did that Jillian Michaels last chance workout again.

Sounds like you did a good one Cheryl. Good going!

Have a good Good Friday and a happy Easter, if you're not around. Does everybody have their chocolate bunny?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Exercise and Fitness > Daily Exercise Journals