Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Health and Wellness > Daily Journals
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-19-2007, 11:25 PM
jco jco started this thread

2,121 posts, read 6,451,949 times

Advertisements

Haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaappy Monday! I know I can always use a reminder to take my vitamins, and this will be a very busy week for me, so I need them! Tell us if you took yours, and if so, what vitamins do you take?

Fabulous Food Fact: The more protein you eat, them more vitamin b-6 you need. Source.

vp already informed me that we're having oatmeal with cinnamon and raisins this morning, so I'll report that to start us off!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-20-2007, 07:51 AM

4,610 posts, read 11,102,010 times
Good morning!

Yes I take a whole bunch of vitamins and antioxidants everyday!

So far for today:

Oatmeal with Cinnamon and raisins and a dash of raw sugar
Green Tea
Cafe Vienna coffee
Lots of water

I came back to add that a member on here is very good at recommending and has great knowledge on vitamins and supplements. He was on another forum that I used to frequent when I went on my diet. He was a great help. I don't think he knows who I am here but he helped me a lot with all my questions. I lost 60 pounds last year the all natural way. He is 6Foot3 and he great!

Last edited by Roma; 08-20-2007 at 09:17 AM..

Old 08-20-2007, 09:17 AM

Location: Lots of sun and palm trees with occasional hurricane :)
8,293 posts, read 16,160,105 times
And I'll add a dark chocolate biscotti and a ton of Chex Mix and 2nd cup of coffee - All before 11 AM!

I think I've made up my mind. On Sept. 8th I am starting a diet. Getting rid of all the junk and will start eating right! Maybe I'll even start taking my vitamins (Calcium +D) that I was told to take about 2 years ago and again 2 mths ago. :-))

I have a meeting today at lunchtime (lunch included) so we'll see what the surprise was.

Old 08-20-2007, 09:36 AM

3,401 posts, read 13,372,020 times
I musta missed the raisin oatmeal memo! lol.

My stomach has been feeling awful this morning. I think it's the car-problem stress!! ...so half a cup of coffee, and dragging my feet around all day. Ugggh. Will report back when I find something decent to eat.

Old 08-20-2007, 10:00 AM

10 posts, read 19,043 times
I take my vitamins at night so I don't get a headache. I took a prenatal vitamin, folic acid and vitamin e. I'm not pregnant, just nursing. So far today I've had my yogurt loaded with granola, almonds and raisins. It's more filling that way.

Old 08-20-2007, 01:39 PM

I'd like to add a rice cake and yougart (berry jasmine with zinc) to my list. I'll be partaking in a real fruit popsicle later, too, thanks to yesterday's recommendations!

Old 08-20-2007, 02:08 PM

3,401 posts, read 13,372,020 times
It's just after 4pm, I have the worst pounding headache.. I think it's the change in the weather!!

So far today, I had one of those nutri grain breakfast bar thingies... strawberry. I'm glad it was the last one left in the kitchen at work... or good GOD I would have snorfed the whole box!!

I had my Iced Tea around noon, and a cup of Hazelnut coffee first thing when I got to work.

tonight, is fettucini alfredo. well deserved, I might add.
((hugs)) to everyone. sorry I was MIA over the weekend. hehe.

Old 08-20-2007, 02:11 PM

AK, I used to get headaches/hives when the weather changed. I don't know why some of us get it and others don't. Glad you're back, though!

Old 08-20-2007, 02:15 PM

Location: Lots of sun and palm trees with occasional hurricane :)
8,293 posts, read 16,160,105 times
My lunch meeting was r/s for Thursday mid-morning! That one won't have breakfast or lunch. But I should have known better. This same meeting has already been cancelled FOUR times!

So....I had to go shopping around for lunch. Ended up with a way too big a slice of vegetable pizza - it was broccoli and lots of different cheeses. I ate the whole thing of course, but I still taste it 3 hours later. Hadn't done that in a longgggg time.

I think I'm going to have a 1/2 avocado for dinner. Maybe with some tomato. I don't want any more yucky food today. :-))))

Old 08-20-2007, 02:21 PM

986 posts, read 2,808,340 times
I missed the food journal yesterday...it is a good thing I did because I ate nothing but junk!!! Today is going to be better..I will be back later!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Health and Wellness > Daily Journals