U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Health and Wellness > Daily Journals
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-05-2007, 06:06 AM

7,574 posts, read 9,724,598 times

Advertisements

Bear with me....trying to have something creative to start the day. I AM playing hooky from work today though. After a long holiday weekend of work and school beginning tomorrow , I treated myself to a day off. Yesterday, after the Mickey Dee's chicken, ended up with just a small bowl of grape-nuts, still an okay day for me. Just my coffee with splenda and soymilk so far today. Miguel's Mom, where are you? Missed you yesterday. Hope that everyone has a great Wednesday, keep the posts coming and for any want to be new comers, please join in.....http://i44.photobucket.com/albums/f45/bmfree/smiley/newsmilies/llgsmiliesforumsoutside/llghello.gif (broken link)

Last edited by jeannie216; 09-05-2007 at 07:00 AM..
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-05-2007, 06:44 AM

13,473 posts, read 4,702,573 times
Hey Jeannie,

Sorry that I missed yesterday's food journal. I had soooooo much to do I didn't even got to read the new posts from all of you.

Yesterday morning was the Mommys' breakfast. We (11 girls with their kids - all born after Feb. 28th this year) meet every Tuesday for breakfast. So I had two rolls for breakfast and a cup of tea.

Then I took a long nap with my kid and played with him and at 3:45 p.m. I left for evening classes. There I had some Chinese take-away: fried rice with chicken and half a liter water and that was it.

Today was a better day for me. I slept till 7:00 a.m. I was very glad that my kid slept again after having eaten at 4:30 a.m. and at 5:30 a.m. again.
At 8:00 I left with him for my workplace to visit my colleagues. Sometimes I miss work but this is only a short moment. I'm glad I have the opportunity to stay at home for a year.

Then I went to get my back massage. My kid is now at my grandma's and I had time to eat something and clean our home.

So far for today: three slices of dark bread plus a banana.

Hope you're all doing well!

Old 09-05-2007, 09:15 AM

4,610 posts, read 10,208,173 times
Good morning!

So far today I had my usual,

Oatmeal with cinnamon and raisins
Green Tea
Coffee

I didn't lose or gain anything today so I still have 9 pounds to lose.

Have a great day everyone!

Old 09-05-2007, 09:22 AM

66,493 posts, read 16,378,728 times
Happy cooldown morning!

Just had my mixed up juice
Oatmeal,blueberries,oat bran bread

Old 09-05-2007, 03:02 PM
jco

2,120 posts, read 5,961,393 times
Good afternoon everyone!!! Today has been a busy and great day!

I've had applesauce, cheerios, peanut butter and dark wheat sandwich and I'll be having eggplant something or other tonight (all I know is that there are a lot of veggies planned for tonight).

AND!!! I know it's not weigh-in day, but I LOST TWO POUNDS!!! I'm doing a little dance over here. I was doing my workout this morning thinking of how frustrating it is to workout and not see results and now I'm totally excited!!!

Old 09-05-2007, 04:00 PM

Yeah jco! Keep up the good work!

Quote:
Originally Posted by jco View Post
Good afternoon everyone!!! Today has been a busy and great day!

I've had applesauce, cheerios, peanut butter and dark wheat sandwich and I'll be having eggplant something or other tonight (all I know is that there are a lot of veggies planned for tonight).

AND!!! I know it's not weigh-in day, but I LOST TWO POUNDS!!! I'm doing a little dance over here. I was doing my workout this morning thinking of how frustrating it is to workout and not see results and now I'm totally excited!!!

Old 09-05-2007, 05:29 PM

What a hectic day! Trying to get the kids ready for their first day back to school tomorrow, and then the dreaded call from the realtor........bringing someone by to see the house. Major overhaul to have it showable, and I'm beat! Light eating day today, water, vitamins, and supplements, oatmeal (ran out of blueberries! ) then just a bowl of cereal with soymilk for dinner. Not too hungry.....have a great night everyone. jeannie

Old 09-05-2007, 05:40 PM

5,453 posts, read 7,356,660 times
Hey all
Not too bad of a day for me
Oatmeal and coffee with cream for breakfast

Fresh fruit salad for lunch

Kashi bar for snack

Meatloaf and broccoli for dinner

All water today for drinking, but will have usual glass of OJ.

Old 09-05-2007, 06:16 PM

985 posts, read 2,591,898 times
Hi all,
I have been away for a week. visiting my son in Tucson. Hope all is well with everyone...jco, good job!!!
Breakfast... oatmeal and raisins
lunch...cottage cheese and strawberries
dinner...sloppy joes with ground turkey and a salad
Have a good night

Old 09-05-2007, 07:53 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by milliebfit View Post
Hi all,
I have been away for a week. visiting my son in Tucson. Hope all is well with everyone...jco, good job!!!
Breakfast... oatmeal and raisins
lunch...cottage cheese and strawberries
dinner...sloppy joes with ground turkey and a salad
Have a good night
Welcome back milliebfit. A good night to you also......Jeannie
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Health and Wellness > Daily Journals