Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Health and Wellness > Daily Journals
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-13-2007, 04:34 AM

7,573 posts, read 10,588,525 times

Advertisements

Good morning!

Well, Fall is definately in the air this morning I think autumngal paid me a visit last night.......... Thank you to everyone for all the positive thoughts coming my way with the selling of our home. We've been on the market 6 weeks, and have come down 20K, so we really are priced right, even more so I believe........Well, off to work this morning amd hopefully a healthy eating day for me , although, I'm bringing in a cake to work today for two of the girls birthdays. Oh well, I'll try. . And, if anyone is just cruising by and would like to join our fun little group.......We'd be more than happy to have ya! Jeannie
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-13-2007, 09:23 AM

Location: Lots of sun and palm trees with occasional hurricane :)
8,293 posts, read 16,115,621 times
I haven't been too good these last few days because I have a really bad cold and feel .... well, you know how.... and I truly believe in the saying about how you have to feed a cold.

Last night my stomach was talking too much so I got up and found Doritos and Cheese. Put in the microwave about 15 secs and it was soooooo yummy.

I did have a small chicken soup around 6 pm, and a steak around 12 noon and fried eggs and bagel around 9 am.

Did good right? LOLLLL

Today, back at work. Back at the oatmeal regime.

Old 09-13-2007, 09:40 AM

4,610 posts, read 11,073,725 times
Good Morning Everyone!

Jeannie, Good luck with selling your home! Sending good thoughts your way!
vpcats, I had a couple of bad days too last week (carrot cake!!!).

I ate my usual so far,

Oatmeal with cinnamon and raisins
Green Tea
Coffee

Have a great day!

Old 09-13-2007, 11:14 AM

859 posts, read 3,314,103 times
Breaktfast- eggos, diet red bull
lunch- turkey wrap, coke zero

Old 09-13-2007, 02:18 PM
jco

2,121 posts, read 6,435,949 times
Guess what I had for breakfast! Healthy cereal! (Surprise, surprise) I changed it up for lunch with high protein bread, organic peanut butter, and jelly. I guess I could say PB and J, but I want credit for the healthy ingredients!!!

Old 09-13-2007, 02:43 PM

986 posts, read 2,801,602 times
Have not felt good for the last few days..so I have not been eating right. Today I am starting to feel back to normal...finally!!
Breakfast.. granola bar and coffee
lunch...OMG..I only had a handful of dry cereal!!
Dinner..I will eat something healthy!
I need to start eating better!!!

Old 09-13-2007, 05:40 PM

5,453 posts, read 8,198,515 times
Well trying to stay on track here, but work is just not cooperating with my diet. One of the senior atty's brought in Krispy Cream dounts, hot and fresh, had to have one

Kashi cereal with coffee and cream for breakfast, light organic half & half

Krispy Cream for snack (the same one as in the opening paragraph)

Lunch was broccoli salad

Dinner was tossed salad and drinking sweet tea right now. Water and more water.

No ice cream in the house so I should be safe from any cravings later this evening.

Jeannie did you hear any news about the people who came through last night?

Old 09-13-2007, 05:50 PM

7,573 posts, read 10,588,525 times
Hi Cassy,

I know what you mean about work. I brought in a Dairy Queen ice cream cake....must of had 3 pieces! The guy that came last night actually did have some interest, according to my realtor. Although our backyard leads to the state lands and the privacy is a real plus, we don't have much yard space and that was this person's only concern, although he still placed our house towards the top of his list... He is going to come back with his wife so keep the positive thoughts coming.....

Quote:
Originally Posted by cassy1 View Post
Well trying to stay on track here, but work is just not cooperating with my diet. One of the senior atty's brought in Krispy Cream dounts, hot and fresh, had to have one

Kashi cereal with coffee and cream for breakfast, light organic half & half

Krispy Cream for snack (the same one as in the opening paragraph)

Lunch was broccoli salad

Dinner was tossed salad and drinking sweet tea right now. Water and more water.

No ice cream in the house so I should be safe from any cravings later this evening.

Jeannie did you hear any news about the people who came through last night?

Old 09-13-2007, 07:07 PM
jco

2,121 posts, read 6,435,949 times
Hey Jeannie, I forgot to ask you if you had any news about yesterday???

Old 09-13-2007, 07:09 PM

4,610 posts, read 11,073,725 times
I'm keeping the positive thoughts going for you Jeannie!!!!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Health and Wellness > Daily Journals