Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Health and Wellness > Daily Journals
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-23-2007, 06:57 AM

7,573 posts, read 10,588,525 times

Advertisements

Good morning everyone!

Well, I've been keeping up with my work-outs, really liking the cardio step work-outs, but decided to try a Kathy Smith upper body work-out on Sunday Well let me tell you, that just confirmed how out of condition that part of me really is.....so sore...but a good sore I may add. So, this is one of my few days off until we leave for our trip, tried to squeeze as many days together before I leave so to use less vacation time. So what is everyone up to today? I am going to do a little rain dance today so we may be able to get a break from football practice Coffee with splenda and vanilla soymilk milk so far Have a great day everyone and I'll check back later http://i233.photobucket.com/albums/ee109/jeannie216/BABIES.gif (broken link) Jeannie
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-23-2007, 09:21 AM

4,610 posts, read 11,073,725 times
Good Morning!

I've been eating real good lately knowing that I'm moving back to Cali. (I have to look good in California).

Anyways, I ate my usual breakfast that I have every single morning!

Oatmeal with Cinnamon and raisins
Green Tea
Supplements
Lots of water

Old 10-23-2007, 09:25 AM

72,320 posts, read 18,150,816 times
Cute babies,great way to exercise your buns!

Woke up sleepy,pray that the fires will stop soon.The fire in Malibu is only 35 miles from me,specks of ashes are falling... Only God can help

Jeannie,have you tried the grapeseed extract yet? maybe after you come back?
Tried splenda,they are good. Bannana and some toast

Old 10-23-2007, 09:28 AM

72,320 posts, read 18,150,816 times
Hi Roma,glad you're coming back to California,where are you gonna live?
Did you guys looked at the gold smileys at the C-D Village,I found all the gold winners and put them all together!

Old 10-23-2007, 09:34 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by dragonten View Post
Hi Roma,glad you're coming back to California,where are you gonna live?
Hi dragonten, I'm sooooo happy!!! We will be moving back to "Westlake Village". Do you know the area? It's next to Thousand Oaks and Malibu. (Got to look good living there!)
We searched all over the USA to find oceanfront again but my heart is in Southern California. I lived in Ventura County for 28 years and we just moved to Texas 3 years ago. So I'm coming home.

Last edited by Roma; 10-23-2007 at 09:43 AM.. Reason: silly spelling

Old 10-23-2007, 09:35 AM

Roma,

Did you move to Texas because of employment? When are you moving back to Cali? Will you still cheer for the Cowboys?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roma View Post
Hi dragonten, I'm sooooo happy!!! We will be moving back to "Westlake Village". Do you know the area? It's next to Thousand Oaks and Malibu.
We searched all over the USA to find oceanfront again but my heart is no Southern California. I lived in Ventura County for 28 years and we just moved to Texas 3 years ago. So I'm coming home.

Old 10-23-2007, 09:40 AM

Hi Jeannie,
No we moved to Texas to retire on a lake with some acreage. We retired when my husband turned 40. California is so expensive so we decided to sell our beachfront home and move to a lake. We picked Texas (we were thinking NC too at the time). We just miss Ca and everything it has to offer.
We will be living on a small lake in Westlake Village in a much smaller home on barely any land. But to me that is all worth it to be back there.
Yes, We love the Cowboys and the Mavericks but we are also Laker fans!!!

Old 10-23-2007, 09:42 AM

Quote:
Hi Jeannie,
No we moved to Texas to retire on a lake with some acreage. We retired when my husband turned 40. California is so expensive so we decided to sell our beachfront home and move to a lake. We picked Texas (we were thinking NC too at the time). We just miss Ca and everything it has to offer.
We will be living on a small lake in Westlake Village in a much smaller home on barely any land. But to me that is all worth it to be back there.
That is wonderful! Now, at least you ventured out and realized where home is...congrats! When is the big move?

Old 10-23-2007, 09:46 AM

We just listed our 2 lake lots for sale and we will list our home in Spring. We need them all to sell to be able to move back. So we are hoping by next year around this time (or sooner if we get lucky). Hopefully not much longer then that but who knows in this kind of market.

Old 10-23-2007, 10:46 AM

Quote:
We just listed our 2 lake lots for sale and we will list our home in Spring. We need them all to sell to be able to move back. So we are hoping by next year around this time (or sooner if we get lucky). Hopefully not much longer then that but who knows in this kind of market.
I know, I'm feeling it now.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Health and Wellness > Daily Journals