Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Health and Wellness > Daily Journals
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 12-03-2007, 06:40 AM

7,573 posts, read 10,620,439 times

Advertisements

Good morning! Well, after a fun filled weekend of lots of food and sweets, going to have to crack the whip, so to speak. Don't want to gain back the weight I took off before Disney. So, for me, a Kathy Smith step work-out this morning...http://i233.photobucket.com/albums/ee109/jeannie216/StepExercise.gif (broken link)... and an gallant attempt for a healthy eating day...http://i233.photobucket.com/albums/ee109/jeannie216/funnyfruitsmileyfacebro.jpg (broken link).... so what is everyone up to today? I'm off to find some good bargains for Ebay at couple of my consignment shops today. My little secret for stashing a few $$ for Christmas. And then, visitation at my two younger ones schools. I get to sit in the classroom and work along side by side with them. The only problem is getting out of the little chairs....http://i233.photobucket.com/albums/ee109/jeannie216/cheatingsmiley.gif (broken link)... Coffee with splenda and soymilk so far... http://i233.photobucket.com/albums/ee109/jeannie216/cof3.gif (broken link)...Have a great day everyone! http://i233.photobucket.com/albums/ee109/jeannie216/HappyMonday.jpg (broken link) Sorry, I couldn't resist. Jeannie
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-03-2007, 07:38 AM

72,417 posts, read 18,202,018 times
Nice looking guy! did you see him at Kathy Smith! That motivates me

An Orange,banana a piece of toast and soymilk

Old 12-03-2007, 07:51 AM

yes Izzy, that pic certainly motivates me also....

Quote:
Originally Posted by dragonten View Post
Nice looking guy! did you see him at Kathy Smith! That motivates me

An Orange,banana a piece of toast and soymilk

Old 12-03-2007, 10:22 AM

4,610 posts, read 11,102,010 times
Good Morning or early afternoon for some of you!

I've been eating these pints of Ben and Jerry's ice cream almost everyday! I have to stop it but I just can't help myself. My husband keeps buying them and I keep eating them. (he does the grocery shopping).

Anyways!!!! I ate so far today, oatmeal with cinnamon and raisins and I poured about a tablespoon of real maple syrup on it! Yumm!!!
Green tea and a cliff bar for a snack.

Old 12-03-2007, 12:48 PM

Love Ben & Jerry,there is one in the Arcadia Mall. Not that many here.Maybe there is one in Pasadena.

Old 12-03-2007, 01:02 PM

oatmeal with fresh blueberries
water
supplements

A few weeks ago we had a realtor call and ask for a showing. I told the realtor that I would prefer that the interested party check out the outside, including the backyard, or lack of it I should say, then if they were still interested to schedule a showing. This past weekend she called again with the same couple that had viewed the property and wanted to see the house. My husband said they stayed a pretty decent amount of time and now this morning my realtor called with questions from the couple about age of septic, roof, and furnace. I'm hoping this a a good sign and hoping for a possible offer? If I needed any positive vibes and prayers from my CD friends, now would be the time. Jeannie

Old 12-03-2007, 04:19 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jeannie216 View Post
oatmeal with fresh blueberries
water
supplements

A few weeks ago we had a realtor call and ask for a showing. I told the realtor that I would prefer that the interested party check out the outside, including the backyard, or lack of it I should say, then if they were still interested to schedule a showing. This past weekend she called again with the same couple that had viewed the property and wanted to see the house. My husband said they stayed a pretty decent amount of time and now this morning my realtor called with questions from the couple about age of septic, roof, and furnace. I'm hoping this a a good sign and hoping for a possible offer? If I needed any positive vibes and prayers from my CD friends, now would be the time. Jeannie
Yes! Yes! Yes!

Old 12-03-2007, 05:23 PM

4,610 posts, read 11,102,010 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jeannie216 View Post
Woohoo!! Thoughts and Prayers are headed your way!!!

Old 12-03-2007, 07:54 PM

Thank you, you girls are great!

I had about 3 or 4 thin sliced chicken cutlets for dinner. Besides my oatmeal with bb's this morning, that was it. See you all tomorrow!

Old 12-03-2007, 08:23 PM

Vegetarian beef and tofu for dinner
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Health and Wellness > Daily Journals