Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Health and Wellness > Daily Journals
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-03-2008, 06:38 AM

7,573 posts, read 10,616,019 times

Advertisements

Good morning! Yes, this is when my countdown to Spring begins...http://i233.photobucket.com/albums/ee109/jeannie216/ongeduld.gif (broken link)... Let me see...Jan, leapyear, first day of Spring, not counting today...77 days. Too soon to count I think. Izzy, how's that beautiful Cali weather today...http://i233.photobucket.com/albums/ee109/jeannie216/beach_play.gif (broken link)...I think Karla is even chili this morning...http://i233.photobucket.com/albums/ee109/jeannie216/333.gif (broken link)...I did hear a little rumor though that next Tuesday temps. in the low 60's here in NJ? That I can definately take. After my work-out this morning going to venture out to get my hair done and get a few things for my brother the plumber whose coming up tonight for a few minor repairs...http://i233.photobucket.com/albums/ee109/jeannie216/toolsmile.gif (broken link)...want to get this house in tip top shape for the inspection. Coffee with splenda and soymilk so far......have a great day... Jeannie
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-03-2008, 08:22 AM

72,406 posts, read 18,195,530 times
Good morning Jeannie! Good luck on the inspection,get your brother to look at the electrical stuff and the furnace. The inspectors are most likely to give you things to do on those
Running out in 20 min..
Supplements,coffee,a piece of toast

Oh! a series of 3 storms are coming starting later today no fun. I'd rather have snow

Old 01-03-2008, 08:35 AM
NCN

21,662 posts, read 25,615,836 times
Jeannie, I don't expect you to have to do anything to your house. How long have you lived there? If your husband is like mine, everything that is electrical or plumbing is all right all the time. He fixes things in a minute. I think he gets that from his dad. They kept their house modern too. Changing with the times. He even cleans out the sink every morning??? I did a drive around our town to see the new construction and look at the already established neighborhoods yesterday. When I pulled into our driveway, I realized that our house looks almost new and has "curb appeal." We moved in November 1, 1975 after closing on October 24 or 26.

Coffee and milk
peanut granola bar
banana

Got my hair cut yesterday after lunch. I asked for what I had the last time, but I don't think it is as funky. My hair dresser is a neighbor and a hair artist. I told my daughter over the Christmas holidays that she needed to go up (just two doors) and get her hair done. She was telling me how she wanted it done. She said, "It won't do any good to tell __________ what I want, she does what she wants to anyway." I really had never noticed that before. If you leave her beauty shop, your hair will look good whether you want it to or not. lol

Old 01-03-2008, 08:43 AM
NCN

If you are coming to North Carolina, you are closer to Spring than that. Some people plant their gardens in February.

Old 01-03-2008, 09:36 AM

NCN, hubby is as far from (Mr. Fix It) as you can get. But, I will say there is verbal agreement, although verbal that the offer we accepted is basically "sell as is" unless there is major structural damage or septic issues. My realtor says they know what they're getting and "it is what it is", so we'll see. The buyers are financing 100%, so I have a feeling there going to update everything when they move in.

Quote:
Originally Posted by North Carolina Native View Post
Jeannie, I don't expect you to have to do anything to your house. How long have you lived there? If your husband is like mine, everything that is electrical or plumbing is all right all the time. He fixes things in a minute. I think he gets that from his dad. They kept their house modern too. Changing with the times. He even cleans out the sink every morning??? I did a drive around our town to see the new construction and look at the already established neighborhoods yesterday. When I pulled into our driveway, I realized that our house looks almost new and has "curb appeal." We moved in November 1, 1975 after closing on October 24 or 26.

Coffee and milk
peanut granola bar
banana

Got my hair cut yesterday after lunch. I asked for what I had the last time, but I don't think it is as funky. My hair dresser is a neighbor and a hair artist. I told my daughter over the Christmas holidays that she needed to go up (just two doors) and get her hair done. She was telling me how she wanted it done. She said, "It won't do any good to tell __________ what I want, she does what she wants to anyway." I really had never noticed that before. If you leave her beauty shop, your hair will look good whether you want it to or not. lol

Old 01-03-2008, 10:28 AM

13,608 posts, read 5,384,043 times
Oh Jeannie, you have a lot to do before you move. All the organizational things and what not. To think about this and that your head must be full of things... I hope everything will go well!

No breakfast.
Snack: yoghart with strawberries
lunch: tomatoe soup and a slice of toast
dinner: Turkish (bread with meat and veggie filling)

Have a great day all. Will learn for a few more minutes and then some workout. Take care in all the icy weather!

Old 01-03-2008, 12:16 PM
NCN

My dh is not a Mr. Fix it either. He just has to have everything fixed. Right now we are planning to update the bathrooms and maybe adding another bedroom in the garage. Our family is getting bigger and when they all come home, sometimes we have a problem knowing where to put them. Dh is your basic computer nerd. Speaking of which, do any of you have your security system go wild when you get on this City-Data Website. My system seems to block someone every few minutes.

I had a pudding cup and coffee and milk instead of something. I am getting ready to have Beanee Weenee again before I start cleaning in a few minutes. I will probably have about 10 cheez-its with that too. Then there will be another coffee and milk. Dh is out doing errands, so I am just having a relaxed day. The weight is coming off! Ya! Ya!

Old 01-03-2008, 02:19 PM

Hi kids....

Now I understand what attorney review means. They want this, my lawyer says no, but our realtor thinks so...geesh

oatmeal with fresh blueberries
water with lemons
supplements

Old 01-03-2008, 04:21 PM

vanilla yogurt with ground flaxseed

Old 01-03-2008, 04:58 PM

72,406 posts, read 18,195,530 times
Sesame chicken bagel
green tea
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Health and Wellness > Daily Journals