U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Health and Wellness > Daily Journals
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Thread summary:

Logging daily food journal to be accountable for weight loss, coffee with soy milk and splenda, boys in college not moving with us causes emotional eating

Old 01-16-2008, 03:42 AM

7,574 posts, read 9,725,116 times

Advertisements

Good morning! I never thought I would hear myself say this, but I am looking forward to getting out of the house this morning. A little break from the drama. If going to work and taking care of babies doesn't lighten things up a bit, nothing will. I told my 8 and 10 year old that we have someone interested in buying the house and we would know something next week. Figure I would warm them up to the idea. My older boys told me last night that they are staying behind. That will be hard for me and I'm still hoping they'll join us eventually when they see how nce it is in NC. Coffee with splenda and soymilk...http://i233.photobucket.com/albums/ee109/jeannie216/lol_spitcoffee.gif (broken link)Have a great day everyone! Jeannie
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-16-2008, 08:13 AM

66,496 posts, read 16,379,734 times
Good morning,Jeannie! They are old enough to stay behind.How do you feel about that,Jeannie? Kinda big change for ya!

Soymilk with splenda... my girlfriend tried the splenda yesterday.she liked it too.
I have the brown sugar splenda.
Egg while on toasted bun

Old 01-16-2008, 08:18 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by dragonten View Post
Good morning,Jeannie! They are old enough to stay behind.How do you feel about that,Jeannie? Kinda big change for ya!

Soymilk with splenda... my girlfriend tried the splenda yesterday.she liked it too.
I have the brown sugar splenda.
Egg while on toasted bun
yes, they are old enough, but not mature enough to understand living on their own, working full-time, full-time college may not be a piece of cake. They know they have a place with us if they change their minds.

oatmeal with fresh blueberries
water with lemons
supplements

Last edited by jeannie216; 01-16-2008 at 08:30 AM..

Old 01-16-2008, 09:30 PM
NCN

21,135 posts, read 21,902,046 times
Jeannie, I forget how old your young men are. What are their majors. When you have been in North Carolina for one year, they could go to one of the NC colleges and get the lower costs. We have state supported colleges, but you have to have lived here for one year before they could benefit from that. Out of state students have to pay about double what a North Carolina student pays.

Coffee and milk (4)
french bread and margarine
2 small peppermint patties
banana
liver pudding inside 2 slices toasted whitewheat. (Jeannie just wait until you get to eat this.) lol
little debbie marshmallow and chocolate cake
Salad of lettuce, tomato, cucumber, green pepper

I didn't make my best choices today. I did go to the grocery store and it is good that I did. There is about one inch of snow on our grass (it is not sticking to the patio yet) and it is still coming down. I kept the cat in the bathroom last night. I don't think she liked it because she will not come to the door tonight. She has a dogloo house with a lambs wool bed inside it.

Old 01-17-2008, 03:28 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by North Carolina Native View Post
Jeannie, I forget how old your young men are. What are their majors. When you have been in North Carolina for one year, they could go to one of the NC colleges and get the lower costs. We have state supported colleges, but you have to have lived here for one year before they could benefit from that. Out of state students have to pay about double what a North Carolina student pays.

Coffee and milk (4)
french bread and margarine
2 small peppermint patties
banana
liver pudding inside 2 slices toasted whitewheat. (Jeannie just wait until you get to eat this.) lol
little debbie marshmallow and chocolate cake
Salad of lettuce, tomato, cucumber, green pepper

I didn't make my best choices today. I did go to the grocery store and it is good that I did. There is about one inch of snow on our grass (it is not sticking to the patio yet) and it is still coming down. I kept the cat in the bathroom last night. I don't think she liked it because she will not come to the door tonight. She has a dogloo house with a lambs wool bed inside it.
Hi NCN,

My choices haven't been great either lately. I've been doing good during the day, then come home and blow it. The boys have been going on a part time basis and yes, I've told them both how great schools are in NC and the opportunities they would have. I hope they decide to make the move. My 20 year old is very independant, I worry about my 21 year old. He has had some issues, one of them being he isn't even driving yet.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Health and Wellness > Daily Journals