Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Health and Wellness > Daily Journals
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 02-08-2008, 11:59 AM

7,573 posts, read 10,589,000 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by miguel's mom View Post
Oh that sounds soooooo good!!! I'm already drooling b/c it's nearly dinner time .

Steak would be fine for me. Mind if I come along??? I'll bring hubby and DS (well have to drag him out of bed for that) and we'll have a big party. I hope you have much fun with your little one!

I missed some days of the food journal b/c I had a cold. Well it's still lingering in me but my appetite is back and I'm feeling a bit better.

Toast with cream cheese for breakfast.
Very very small plate of spaghetti, tomatoe sauce and chicken breast gratinated with tomatoe and mozzarella cheese for lunch.

Late in the afternoon one cooked potatoe, peas and a small meat ball.
Dinner will be some slices of bread although steak sounds much better!

Have a great day!
Absolutely you can join us! My daughter would love it. What I think she also loves is when they sing happy birthday to her. All the workers come over in a group to the table and sing.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-08-2008, 12:46 PM

17,833 posts, read 33,018,391 times
ok I decided that since I never made it to steak n shake last weekend thats where I want to go tonight lol

hey MM it appears you eat a bigger meal at lunch than dinner

Old 02-08-2008, 02:09 PM

I really would like to start doing that. I seem to eat like a bird all day long and then dinner I overdue at times. I guess I need to start balancing the meals better.

Old 02-08-2008, 02:12 PM

Diana, did I read in the exercise thread that you are a fitness instructor? Wow, that is something I always wanted to do.

Old 02-08-2008, 03:10 PM
NCN

21,661 posts, read 25,502,760 times
Is Outback the one with the blooming onion. I see them all over the place, but I don't remember eating there but maybe once. Does it have a really rugged decor. I think we had one in Monroe Mall for a while and I went there to see how a friend's son had helped decorate it. It was a school career class project. Dh and I discussed going there to have a blooming onion and see how it tasted. Someone told us it was good. That was before his stroke. It won't happen now. If I remember correctly it has about 23 grams of fat. Jeannie, Happy Birthday to your daughter and my son. I can't tell you which day is his birthday because he has had trouble with identity theft. That has made me really careful what I put into public places like the internet.

Strawberry waffle (2)
coffee and milk (1)
roasted chicken leg and thigh (8) guesstomate
2 slices tomato (0)
coffee and milk (1)
banana (1)

Old 02-08-2008, 03:19 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by NCN View Post
Is Outback the one with the blooming onion. I see them all over the place, but I don't remember eating there but maybe once. Does it have a really rugged decor. I think we had one in Monroe Mall for a while and I went there to see how a friend's son had helped decorate it. It was a school career class project. Dh and I discussed going there to have a blooming onion and see how it tasted. Someone told us it was good. That was before his stroke. It won't happen now. If I remember correctly it has about 23 grams of fat. Jeannie, Happy Birthday to your daughter and my son. I can't tell you which day is his birthday because he has had trouble with identity theft. That has made me really careful what I put into public places like the internet.

Strawberry waffle (2)
coffee and milk (1)
roasted chicken leg and thigh (8) guesstomate
2 slices tomato (0)
coffee and milk (1)
banana (1)

Well, a big Happy Birthday to your son also! My daughter and I also share the same birthday month. 9 years ago was the best birthday present I ever had. I believe your son is Aquarius also.

Old 02-08-2008, 03:26 PM
NCN

Quote:
Originally Posted by missmousern View Post
My boys (husband included) are all steak eaters. When we travel They program the GPS to tell us where the next Outback is located and we plan our stops accordingly. I love the Blooming Onion so I simply order that to share and scavange off the rest of the families plates for vegetables. I know....a Blooming Onion is diet suicide.

Izzy, I want to here more about your Chinese celebrations!
I posted before I read this. I just have to ask, "Do you save a lot on gas by stopping at Outback and getting the blooming onion." That was awful! When we discussed getting a blooming onion was on a trip out West on I-40 and we were approaching Knoxville, TN. There was an Outback sign on the road. We decided that maybe we didn't want to be closed up in the car after each of us had had that. We didn't have any Beano along. I am just being jealous that I have never had one and probably never can have one.

Old 02-08-2008, 03:43 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by NCN View Post
We decided that maybe we didn't want to be closed up in the car after each of us had had that. We didn't have any Beano along. I am just being jealous that I have never had one and probably never can have one.

Sorry. I thought this was funny.

Old 02-08-2008, 04:24 PM
NCN

Quote:
Originally Posted by jeannie216 View Post

Sorry. I thought this was funny.
LOL I meant it to be funny. A picture is worth a thousand words.

Old 02-08-2008, 05:30 PM

448 posts, read 1,046,895 times
You are so funny. Lets see....gas after eating a blooming onion... Actually it doesn't matter where we eat. ANY car trip with 3 teenage boys is nothing but a prolonged farting contest!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Health and Wellness > Daily Journals