Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Health and Wellness > Daily Journals
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 02-08-2008, 04:31 AM

7,573 posts, read 10,595,984 times

Advertisements

Good morning! Yes, you read it, today is on me. Everyone has a "do what you want day" today, and you can send me the bill. I know I've stressed you all out lately with my house drama so today, I'm not even going to mention the word *****not even one time...http://i233.photobucket.com/albums/ee109/jeannie216/whistling-1.gif (broken link)... So house everyone today? Today is a pretty mellow schedule for us and then this weekend is my little one's 9th birthday so we'll be a bit busy with that. We didn't get around to a party with her friends yet so she'll have a friend sleep-over tomorrow and then on her birthday, the family along with my in-laws will go out to dinner to the Outback, her favorite place. Coffee with sugar in the raw and soymilk...http://i233.photobucket.com/albums/ee109/jeannie216/tacit1.gif (broken link)...have a great friday everyone! http://i233.photobucket.com/albums/ee109/jeannie216/thHappyFriday5.gif (broken link) Jeannie
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-08-2008, 06:19 AM

17,833 posts, read 33,040,618 times
I am fine, house about you

happy happy to your little one jeannie
to bad I don't live closer I make really cool balloon animals

I made a yummy almond pistachio pound cake last night I am going to have a slice and sing "happy birthday"

Old 02-08-2008, 07:12 AM

72,339 posts, read 18,162,882 times
Oh! yummm,Karla! I love those two combos,my fav! I want some! too bad we live so far away

Jeannie, can I come pleeeese to the outback haven't been there for a while.

I am really early this morning, a full day of Chinese Celebrations. I'll just stay with my oatmeal for now.

Old 02-08-2008, 07:28 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Karla with a K View Post
I am fine, house about you

happy happy to your little one jeannie
to bad I don't live closer I make really cool balloon animals

I made a yummy almond pistachio pound cake last night I am going to have a slice and sing "happy birthday"
oh Karla, thank you for that!

Old 02-08-2008, 07:30 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by dragonten View Post
Oh! yummm,Karla! I love those two combos,my fav! I want some! too bad we live so far away

Jeannie, can I come pleeeese to the outback haven't been there for a while.

I am really early this morning, a full day of Chinese Celebrations. I'll just stay with my oatmeal for now.
By all means, the more the merrier Izzy.

Old 02-08-2008, 08:47 AM

448 posts, read 1,047,623 times
My boys (husband included) are all steak eaters. When we travel They program the GPS to tell us where the next Outback is located and we plan our stops accordingly. I love the Blooming Onion so I simply order that to share and scavange off the rest of the families plates for vegetables. I know....a Blooming Onion is diet suicide.

Izzy, I want to here more about your Chinese celebrations!

Old 02-08-2008, 09:20 AM

lol missmouse I am hooked on their cheese fries

now I am thinking outback for tonight

lol we got better news from the vet and our tax refund so we need to go out to eat

Old 02-08-2008, 09:30 AM

The bread is what floats my boat. Yummy! My daughter loves the mac and cheese, hubby will get a steak or salmon, and I eat the salmon. Okay enough now, I'm drooling.

Old 02-08-2008, 09:41 AM

jeannie I don't eat salad or soup so I always get then to give me the mac n cheese instead

Old 02-08-2008, 10:43 AM

13,608 posts, read 5,369,549 times
Oh that sounds soooooo good!!! I'm already drooling b/c it's nearly dinner time .

Steak would be fine for me. Mind if I come along??? I'll bring hubby and DS (well have to drag him out of bed for that) and we'll have a big party. I hope you have much fun with your little one!

I missed some days of the food journal b/c I had a cold. Well it's still lingering in me but my appetite is back and I'm feeling a bit better.

Toast with cream cheese for breakfast.
Very very small plate of spaghetti, tomatoe sauce and chicken breast gratinated with tomatoe and mozzarella cheese for lunch.

Late in the afternoon one cooked potatoe, peas and a small meat ball.
Dinner will be some slices of bread although steak sounds much better!

Have a great day!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Health and Wellness > Daily Journals