Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Health and Wellness > Daily Journals
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 02-15-2008, 03:42 AM

7,573 posts, read 10,619,859 times

Advertisements

Good morning! Yes, the end of the week has arrived. Work today then 3 days off......did everyone enjoy there Valentine's Day yesterday? My husband showed up at work with some to die for brownies from the Market Basket, but somehow, I resisted. Of course everyone else helped themselves though. Coffee with sugar in the raw and soymilk......have a fabulous friday! Jeannie
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-15-2008, 06:09 AM

17,833 posts, read 33,116,442 times
morning jeannie
I love brownies
because hubby was feeling so yucky, when I ran to the store to get him some nyquill
I pick up some of their fried chicken

so far diept pepsi

Hubby is also off today so he has a haircut at 9:30 so maybe we will stop to get breakfast on the way

I am meeting the PPP girls from the Jax forum to try yet another pizza place and hubby is playing golf this afternoon
so not sure if we will make it to Steak n Shake tonight what is this week 3 of trying
lol

Old 02-15-2008, 07:22 AM
NCN

21,663 posts, read 25,628,401 times
Good morning! I have to go to work today. Since I retired I have this part-time job doing water exercises. It is 45 minutes three days a week. I usually stay over to jog in the water afterward. LOL Sometimes I even go into the weight room and pump some iron. Really LOL.

Coffee and milk
banana
1 slice New York Cheesecake Factory Cheesecake

Old 02-15-2008, 08:12 AM

4,610 posts, read 11,101,365 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by NCN View Post
Good morning! I have to go to work today. Since I retired I have this part-time job doing water exercises. It is 45 minutes three days a week. I usually stay over to jog in the water afterward. LOL Sometimes I even go into the weight room and pump some iron. Really LOL.

Coffee and milk
banana
NCN, Your part-time job sounds fun!!!! And so does that Cheesecake!!!!

I ate and ate last night. Everything tasted so good, as always, at this restaurant I love.

But today I'm back to my oatmeal, green tea and coffee.

Old 02-15-2008, 10:31 AM

13,608 posts, read 5,386,752 times
Good evening ladies!

Had a great day today b/c we did nothing special and relaxed most of the time.
DS was in a good mood and we played a lot.

Some chocolate milk for breakfast.
Cooked potatoes, two boiled eggs and some delicious mustard sauce -- doesn't that really sound so strange?!?! -- for lunch.
Some chicken breast and veggie Chinese style leftover for dinner plus some chocolate afterwards.

OMG and I still haven't opened that large box of chocolate I got from hubby yesterday. Basically I could smear it right on my hips and a... it will have the same effect...

Maybe hubby will go to a poker evening with friends so I can stay at home and go to bed early.

DS is already asleep at my parents' (he even has his own bed there!). It's useless to argue with them. They asked me if it were different if he stayed at his own bed and I brought him over right tomorrow morning, if not, he could stay with them...
Anyway, I'm glad they want to have him around so much. Maybe we go swimming with him tomorrow.

Old 02-15-2008, 10:32 AM

72,416 posts, read 18,200,999 times
I did my exercise first in the morning,it wasn't that cold

Hi Roma,good luck to your open house,I am doing one in Arcadia. this one is 1 Million plus. So needs two people. just make sure to hide or take your valuables out of sight.

soymilk blueberries oatmeal

Old 02-15-2008, 10:43 AM

Karla, that is great you get together with these girls. Make sure you take more pics. I have an idea, why don't you have Steak and Shake deliver to your house tonight?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Karla with a K View Post
morning jeannie
I love brownies
because hubby was feeling so yucky, when I ran to the store to get him some nyquill
I pick up some of their fried chicken

so far diept pepsi

Hubby is also off today so he has a haircut at 9:30 so maybe we will stop to get breakfast on the way

I am meeting the PPP girls from the Jax forum to try yet another pizza place and hubby is playing golf this afternoon
so not sure if we will make it to Steak n Shake tonight what is this week 3 of trying
lol

Old 02-15-2008, 10:44 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by NCN View Post

Coffee and milk
banana
Now I AM impressed.

Old 02-15-2008, 01:52 PM
NCN

21,663 posts, read 25,628,401 times
Jeannie, you know I am joking, right? I just go to exercise and since my job is staying alive, the exercises help me do that. If I keep eating that cheesecake, I may not last too long. Now you know my biggest weaknesses: Cheesecake and all bread products.
I had several garlic cheese biscuits at Red Lobster yesterday.
Italian chicken breast
green beans and onion stir fry
hushpuppies
cheesecake

I know, it is time to stop celebrating.

Old 02-15-2008, 05:12 PM

72,416 posts, read 18,200,999 times
I love the Cheesecake Factory,Not everything there is about cheesecake.

Green beans
Broilled halibut
tea
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Health and Wellness > Daily Journals