Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Health and Wellness > Daily Journals
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 02-21-2008, 06:08 AM

7,573 posts, read 10,620,439 times

Advertisements

Good morning everyone. Sorry I missed you yesterday and a big thank you to Izzy for starting the food journal for me. I picked up a nasty stomach/intestinal virus. I actually thought it may be food poisoning but I have a fever so I think its just a virus. Food is definately not on my menu for today. Hope everyone is well and I'm sure I'll be back in tip top shape in a day or two. Tea with sugar in the raw and soymilk...http://i233.photobucket.com/albums/ee109/jeannie216/tea.gif (broken link)...have a great day everyone......Jeannie
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-21-2008, 08:04 AM
NCN

21,663 posts, read 25,630,850 times
Sorry I missed the journal yesterday. I always check under your name and saw you had not posted, so I didn't look any further. Guess I will have to check under Izzy's name next time. Hope you will soon be well. I knew there was something wrong. Glad nobody is dead.

Coffee and milk
2 slices bacon
eggs
whitewheat
strawberry jelly

Jeannie, I ate enough for both of us.

Old 02-21-2008, 08:06 AM

72,416 posts, read 18,202,018 times
Oh,I am glad you feel better about your stomach,those things are nasty. I just realized I put Tuesday instead of Wednesday. How awful of me.Only Roma did. Sorry Jeannie
I am changing my name again to BizzyIzzy.
grapeseed extract
soymilk banana boiled eggs

Old 02-21-2008, 08:11 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by NCN View Post
Glad nobody is dead.
No, just my appetite, which isn't such a bad thing. Couldn't even drink coffee this morning, had tea.

Old 02-21-2008, 08:12 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaisyLovIzzy View Post
Oh,I am glad you feel better about your stomach,those things are nasty. I just realized I put Tuesday instead of Wednesday. How awful of me.Only Roma did. Sorry Jeannie
I am changing my name again to BizzyIzzy.
grapeseed extract
soymilk banana boiled eggs
Are you really changing your name again?

Old 02-21-2008, 08:20 AM

72,416 posts, read 18,202,018 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jeannie216 View Post
Are you really changing your name again?
Yes I didn't like it. I thought it sounds silly,just asked Markablue

Old 02-21-2008, 10:41 AM

13,608 posts, read 5,387,229 times
Jeannie, hope you'll be well soon!!!

Also missed the food journal yesterday b/c I didn't have time to check the internet at all.

Already told the girls over at the exercise thread that I had problems with my in-laws again!!!

Yesterday MIL came to visit.
First she totally forgot that her son had a job interview yesterday morning and asked silly question like where did we go? Did we go shopping? She doesn't know anything about our life and is not interested at all. But I'm beyond caring myself now. Ten years is too long a time to get tapped on your nerves on a weekly basis.

And then she told us she gives DS some toys their dog always plays with. How eeewww is that???
She meant she washed it with really hot water before giving it to DS but as a former nurse she should know that most viruses etc. are in the mouths of all animals, people, etc.
Would you like to chew on such dog toys?

Am I over sensitive? I really like animals, we also have a cat and I don't mind some of their hairs flying around chasing the dust bunnies but that can't be true.

B/c he's so ill hubby told her she couldn't get him today and she thinks it's because I (!!!) think they have a dirty house I can't believe it. They are just weird and I wish they would move to the moon and never return. They only give us trouble.

Okay:
Two toasts with cream cheese for breakfast.
Fish fillet and mashed potatoes for lunch.
Piece of cake and half a cup of milk for snack.
Sancwhich for dinner, which didn't satisfy me, so I'm off to look for something else...

Old 02-21-2008, 10:53 AM

Diana, try not to let it get to you, easier said than done, I know. I've learned with my in-laws that the more time spent with my kids, the more they believe they have things to say, if you know what I mean. I set up boundries and time limits because too much time is not a good thing, at least in my situation. I guess its just natural the more time spent, the more attached, the more to say...I don't know. Well, on that note, our buyers that walked 3 weeks ago have just sent another letter from their lawyer, second in a week that they want the house, as is, only septic repairs. I think we're going back under contract and moving in March! Still won't believe it till it happens though.

Old 02-21-2008, 10:56 AM

13,608 posts, read 5,387,229 times
Jeannie, thanks for the advise. I'm nearly at the point where I can laugh about such silly behaviour! Some time ago I used to sit and cry for hours b/c I became to hate my own in-laws. They are people I just can't stand. Poor hubby!

Now I don't care anymore. I just get a fit when I hear this. I pray that their camping season will start soon so they don't bother us at the weekends anymore. They are so selfish they will need the whole week for their pleasure so I don't have to give DS to them...

Jeannie, I hope everything will go well and that the couple will take your house. I keep my fingers crossed!

Old 02-21-2008, 01:11 PM
NCN

21,663 posts, read 25,630,850 times
It is good you are not in Raleigh today. They will probably have freezing rain. I hope no trees fall on my ds's home. My husband hinted strongly that he should cut down all the pine trees because they tend to fall during freezing rain, but children are allowed to make some decisions themselves. We have invited them to go on vacation with us in April. They wanted to go on vacation before and not after the baby arrives. We are going to Myrtle Beach.

Oh, I forgot. I had pop corn for lunch.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Health and Wellness > Daily Journals