Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Health and Wellness > Daily Journals
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-02-2008, 03:50 AM

7,573 posts, read 10,616,494 times

Advertisements

Good morning. What a hard time getting up this morning...http://i233.photobucket.com/albums/ee109/jeannie216/redsnoopy.gif (broken link)...I think I hit the alarm button 3 times. Off to work, then a couple of days off thankfully. Tea with sugar in the raw...have a great day! Jeannie
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-02-2008, 04:49 AM

17,833 posts, read 33,107,768 times
morning Jeannie
I also could of snuggled in for another hour or 2 this morning

Diet pepsi so far
I guess we will be heading out for breakfast in a bit, the friends we meet are out of town but lol I still want my breakfast out

Old 03-02-2008, 07:15 AM

13,608 posts, read 5,384,352 times
Hi Jeannie, wish I could send you an hour of the sleep I had tonight over! My cousin, her brother and her bf were here and we played wii till 1:15.

lol you can imagine how my body aches

I brought DS over to my parents at 7:15 and crawled right back into bed till 10 a.m. That was so good.

We had lunch together with my parents. My mom made lower legs from the turkey with dumplings and kale for the men and red cabbage for us. It was delicious.

Snack was small biscuits filled with pudding. Even DS wanted his share

I have my documents right here next to me and want to look into them to learn some more. How come CD is more interesting ???

Okay, the subject I need to learn now is a little more interesting than economics. I need to look into human resources but it's learning nevertheless.

Old 03-02-2008, 09:14 AM

72,409 posts, read 18,196,480 times
Good morning all! I am going to the Santa Anita Race Track Santa Anita Race Track
I was invited by my sister's law firm. we will be in the center. I was checking and I think every sunday you can be at the center,so I should be fun! I will take lotsa pictures,and of course,there is food!
So now I will have my usual,blueberries soymilik and oatbran.

Old 03-02-2008, 11:55 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by miguel's mom View Post

Snack was small biscuits filled with pudding. Even DS wanted his share

humm...small biscuits filled with pudding. don't think I've ever tried them but sounds yummy.

oatmeal with sliced banana
water with lemons
supplements
fresh fruit
salad with chicken chunks, grated cheese, and balsamic vinager
whole grain bread

Old 03-02-2008, 07:06 PM

hey all
stopped in at ruby tuesdays while waiting for my nephews flight

had a dry boring bacon cheeseburger so only ate half

came home and had to sample 1/2 of a poppy seed bagel fresh from phila you know the "quality control test"

yup as good as I remembered

see you all tomorrow

Old 03-02-2008, 07:10 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Karla with a K View Post
hey all
stopped in at ruby tuesdays while waiting for my nephews flight

had a dry boring bacon cheeseburger so only ate half

came home and had to sample 1/2 of a poppy seed bagel fresh from phila you know the "quality control test"

yup as good as I remembered

see you all tomorrow
Karla, would you like me to bring some bagels with me to NC and ship em to ya? There is a fabulous bagel shop in Fair Lawn, I could start stocking up now.

Old 03-02-2008, 07:19 PM

lol jeannie don't laugh but I am going to go get one of those flat rate priority mail boxes the ones you can ship as much as you can fit for $8.95 and see how many bagels will fit if I can get the 2 dozen in I may have to talk to you about sending me some I would send you the money to cover the bagels & shipping. since priority mail only takes 2 days to get here I am thinking if you put them in zip bags and freeze them then put them frozen in the box they will be perfect when they get here

rofl I put way to much thinking into this don't I

you should see how I was positive I had a fool proof way to ship snow

Old 03-02-2008, 07:22 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Karla with a K View Post
lol jeannie don't laugh but I am going to go get one of those flat rate priority mail boxes the ones you can ship as much as you can fit for $8.95 and see how many bagels will fit if I can get the 2 dozen in I may have to talk to you about sending me some I would send you the money to cover the bagels & shipping. since priority mail only takes 2 days to get here I am thinking if you put them in zip bags and freeze them then put them frozen in the box they will be perfect when they get here

rofl I put way to much thinking into this don't I

you should see how I was positive I had a fool proof way to ship snow
I would do that for you in a heartbeat, just ask.

Old 03-02-2008, 07:27 PM

wow thanks I will do the see if they fit and let you know
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Health and Wellness > Daily Journals