Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Health and Wellness > Daily Journals
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 04-14-2008, 06:05 AM

7,573 posts, read 10,616,494 times

Advertisements

Good morning! Here we are, another new week. How was everyone's weekends? Izzy seemed to be busy and our NCN is hopefully relaxing and not worrying about what shes eating at the moment. Time to get this house ready for Spring so thats what my goal is for the week. Tea with sugar in the raw and soymilk......have a fabulous Monday! Jeannie
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-14-2008, 06:19 AM

17,833 posts, read 33,107,768 times
morning jeannie

ok I promise to be good and faithfully post here so I wont be tempted to snack because knowing I have to "tell on myself" should help me "behave"

diet pepsi so far
lol I am going to drive directly to the store to buy my batteries and not detour through the McD's drive through for a bacon/egg/cheese biscuit

Old 04-14-2008, 06:52 AM

Hi Karla. Yes, it helps me to. Although if I eat a whole box of Girl Scout cookies, I'll post "ate Girl Scout cookies, not telling how much".

Quote:
Originally Posted by Karla with a K View Post
morning jeannie

ok I promise to be good and faithfully post here so I wont be tempted to snack because knowing I have to "tell on myself" should help me "behave"

diet pepsi so far
lol I am going to drive directly to the store to buy my batteries and not detour through the McD's drive through for a bacon/egg/cheese biscuit

Old 04-14-2008, 07:07 AM

17,833 posts, read 33,107,768 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jeannie216 View Post
Hi Karla. Yes, it helps me to. Although if I eat a whole box of Girl Scout cookies, I'll post "ate Girl Scout cookies, not telling how much".
rofl loop holes !!!!!!!
gotta love them

Old 04-14-2008, 08:57 AM

72,407 posts, read 18,196,480 times
Oh oh Jeannie,those Girl Scout cookies! I try just one. I tend to gain weight easily,too bad!
soy milik oat meal and grapes

Old 04-14-2008, 10:19 AM
NCN

21,662 posts, read 25,617,651 times
Good day, everybody! No I am not worrying about what I am eating and probably should. Let's just say the Krispy Kremes are gone. We are still waiting for our ds and his family. We have had no word from them, so hope they are not broken down on the highway somewhere. They have our number.

Notice, I didn't say how many Krispy Kremes we ate because we don't know.

Old 04-14-2008, 10:41 AM

72,407 posts, read 18,196,480 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by NCN View Post
Good day, everybody! No I am not worrying about what I am eating and probably should. Let's just say the Krispy Kremes are gone. We are still waiting for our ds and his family. We have had no word from them, so hope they are not broken down on the highway somewhere. They have our number.

hey,don't count,just eat Those are yummy though!

Old 04-14-2008, 10:47 AM

13,608 posts, read 5,384,352 times
Good evening all.

My weekend has been very busy. Did some baking yesterday and a lot of cleaning including washing all curtains of the first floor windows and cleaning those windows.

Today is my birthday and all of the family came over. The first guests arrived at 9:45 a.m. when I still had my heated rollers on my head but as it was family there's no problem with that.

Because we are so many in my family and all aunts, uncles, cousins and their girl- and boyfriends always come we don't celebrate big parties. It's only that they come around and stay for an hour or two, have some cake and other things. Today I baked three pizzas for them and they liked them well.

It's 6:45 p.m. now, DS is already asleep and I'm glad he didn't have any outbursts of fury b/c of the cake he shouldn't eat.

I'm already tiered and would love to go to bed but my cousin, her bf and her parents will come over too so I have to stay awake a while longer. But I think off to bed early today.

Shared a bun with cream cheese with DS for breakfast today.
Lunch was some fried potatoes, fried cauliflower and pork slices with cream sauce and mushrooms.
Snack was a piece of cake and a small piece of pizza.
Guess I'll have some more pizza for dinner when the last guests arrive.

Happy Monday to all of you!

Old 04-14-2008, 12:02 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by NCN View Post

Thats okay, your on vacation. I hope you had one for me too. I hope your son and his family arrive soon.

oatmeal with sliced banana
water with lemons
supplements

Old 04-14-2008, 12:12 PM

Now today is a very special day... http://i233.photobucket.com/albums/ee109/jeannie216/happy-birthday2.gif (broken link)...a very special member of our group is having a birthday today......now blow out your candles...http://i233.photobucket.com/albums/ee109/jeannie216/birthday-2.gif (broken link)
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Health and Wellness > Daily Journals