U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Health and Wellness > Daily Journals
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 04-13-2008, 07:49 AM

7,574 posts, read 9,711,283 times

Advertisements

Good morning! Work was slow yesterday so 2 of us were able to have today off. Of course they don't let us know until 5:00 a.m. So, the phone rang this morning, and here I am. Tea with sugar in the raw and soymilk...http://i233.photobucket.com/albums/ee109/jeannie216/tea-9.gif (broken link)...hope everyone has a very peaceful Sunday. Jeannie
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-13-2008, 09:02 AM

66,390 posts, read 16,348,372 times
Good morning! had a great time yesterday! we were together for 6 hours! Livewire is so skinny! I am so fat! I really need to diet really seriously now. here is the liknk

http://www.city-data.com/forum/commu...-together.html

Not sure what to eat this morning. real tired... later I will probably find some soy milk

Old 04-13-2008, 09:04 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaisyLovIzzy View Post
Good morning! had a great time yesterday! we were together for 6 hours! Livewire is so skinny! I am so fat! I really need to diet really seriously now. here is the liknk

http://www.city-data.com/forum/commu...-together.html

Not sure what to eat this morning. real tired... later I will probably find some soy milk
You are not fat, you are adorable! Looks like you all had a great time Izzy. Thanks so much for sharing!

Old 04-13-2008, 09:07 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jeannie216 View Post
You are not fat, you are adorable! Looks like you all had a great time Izzy. Thanks so much for sharing!
Thanks for the kind words,I told Mike to make me look skinny

Old 04-13-2008, 02:32 PM

oatmeal with sliced banana
water with lemons
supplements

Old 04-13-2008, 08:03 PM
NCN

21,135 posts, read 21,836,257 times
I had healthy choice chicken soup for breakfast, because it was what I wanted.
We stopped at Krispy Kreme after we attended church at First Baptist of North Myrtle Beach. Wonderful friendly people.

We are waiting for our company to arrive.

Dinner was mesquite chicken and corn along with coffee and the milk dh bought at the Myrtle Beach Sam's.

Beautiful day and a beautiful beach and a wonderful room. Three huge windows overlook the ocean and we have a large and small balcony--on the 18th floor.

This is the best room we have had since Fairways of Palm Aire.

Old 04-13-2008, 09:09 PM

Had a great time today,Real hot though,My niece came back from Northern CAlif. I actually had breakfast at my mom's then later,mom,sis,brother in law,we all went to Laguna Beach for a nice outing, had a turkey sandwich. It's was like 90's today.

Old 04-14-2008, 12:07 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by NCN View Post
I had healthy choice chicken soup for breakfast, because it was what I wanted.
We stopped at Krispy Kreme after we attended church at First Baptist of North Myrtle Beach. Wonderful friendly people.

We are waiting for our company to arrive.

Dinner was mesquite chicken and corn along with coffee and the milk dh bought at the Myrtle Beach Sam's.

Beautiful day and a beautiful beach and a wonderful room. Three huge windows overlook the ocean and we have a large and small balcony--on the 18th floor.

This is the best room we have had since Fairways of Palm Aire.
NCN it sounds beautiful! Thanks so much for checking in.

well, we ordered out tonight and I asked for a grilled chicken parm on a plate and I was going to make my own sandwich with whole wheat bread when it arrived. What did I get? Regular chicken parm over linguini. Did I eat it yes.

Old 04-14-2008, 12:08 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaisyLovIzzy View Post
Had a great time today,Real hot though,My niece came back from Northern CAlif. I actually had breakfast at my mom's then later,mom,sis,brother in law,we all went to Laguna Beach for a nice outing, had a turkey sandwich. It's was like 90's today.
thats my kind of weather Izzy. As long there is relief , some AC and a nice pool to dip in.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Health and Wellness > Daily Journals