Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Health and Wellness > Daily Journals
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 05-13-2008, 06:30 AM

7,573 posts, read 10,619,859 times

Advertisements

Good morning! How are all my food journal friends today? A beautiful sunny day in NJ this morning going to reach close to 70 degrees. A tad cool for me but better then the rain we had yesterday. Today's schedule will be an upper body work-out, more cleaning and laundry, then maybe a little of this today...http://i233.photobucket.com/albums/ee109/jeannie216/35.gif (broken link)... Tea with sugar in the raw and soymilk......have a wonderful Tuesday! Jeannie
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-13-2008, 08:10 AM

72,416 posts, read 18,200,999 times
Nice cup of tea there Jeannie,nice and cool here,love it! comes Thursday will be hot and muggy here,I hate it,we are nowhere near the ocean or the wide open area,We are near the Pasadena mountains,and it gets uncomfortable and smoggy.

Going for my walk, just had apple,grapes,blueberry juice blend.

Eat later,have a good day at the Hospital!

Old 05-13-2008, 08:10 AM
NCN

21,663 posts, read 25,628,401 times
Banana and coffee and milk. Think I will go have another coffee and milk before getting ready to go to the dentist. Beautiful sunny day here too, after those storms in other parts of the South including Piedmont North Carolina. Most of our lakes are full now. The mountains had 65 mph winds yesterday. It was breezy here too, but nothing like that.

Old 05-13-2008, 08:11 AM

72,416 posts, read 18,200,999 times
NCN,good luck at the dentist. Get it over and done with

Old 05-13-2008, 08:11 AM
NCN

21,663 posts, read 25,628,401 times
Izzy, we are always posting at the same time. Good morning everybody. Enjoy your sun today, Jeannie.

Old 05-13-2008, 08:51 AM

Great minds think alike.

oatmeal with sliced banana
water with lemons
supplements

Old 05-13-2008, 12:38 PM

13,608 posts, read 5,386,752 times
Good evening girls!

Back from work. Yippie, I managed the first day

Basically it was quite good. I arrived at 6:50 a.m. and started working at about 9:20 a.m. b/c some things on my pc didn't work yet. OMG, and I thought they had enough time to prepare everything ...

After work I had a preparations for my oral exams and came back at 7:45 p.m. So I only saw DS this morning when he woke me shortly before 6 a.m. which wasn't planned. I thought he would sleep in till 7 a.m. b/c my mom has a week off and wanted to bring him to the day nursery but my baby made all my plans crash and I had to squeeze him into my half hour before-work-preparations

Now it's 8:37 p.m. and I'm ready for bed. Only want to read some more threads and then off to relax.

Okay, back to food journal stuff:

No breakfast.
Pork cut into small slices with mushrooms and sour cream sauce with fried rosemary potatoes.
Snack was a vanilla pudding with choclate sauce.

Dinner was three quarters of Chinese rice with veggies and some chicken breast and a piece of puff pastry afterwards.

Off to bed now. Take care and see you tomorrow!!!

Old 05-13-2008, 12:57 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by miguel's mom View Post
Good evening girls!

Back from work. Yippie, I managed the first day

Basically it was quite good. I arrived at 6:50 a.m. and started working at about 9:20 a.m. b/c some things on my pc didn't work yet. OMG, and I thought they had enough time to prepare everything ...

After work I had a preparations for my oral exams and came back at 7:45 p.m. So I only saw DS this morning when he woke me shortly before 6 a.m. which wasn't planned. I thought he would sleep in till 7 a.m. b/c my mom has a week off and wanted to bring him to the day nursery but my baby made all my plans crash and I had to squeeze him into my half hour before-work-preparations

Now it's 8:37 p.m. and I'm ready for bed. Only want to read some more threads and then off to relax.

Okay, back to food journal stuff:

No breakfast.
Pork cut into small slices with mushrooms and sour cream sauce with fried rosemary potatoes.
Snack was a vanilla pudding with choclate sauce.

Dinner was three quarters of Chinese rice with veggies and some chicken breast and a piece of puff pastry afterwards.

Off to bed now. Take care and see you tomorrow!!!
Diana, glad things went fairly smoothly for you your first day. Sweet dreams!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Health and Wellness > Daily Journals