U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Health and Wellness > Daily Journals
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-05-2008, 03:35 AM

7,574 posts, read 9,709,308 times

Advertisements

Good morning! My tummy, not so great. I am not a big meat eater, except for chicken, so when I do, I don't do well with it. I had quite a bit of sausage at the lake last night and I'm paying for it now. Off to work. Tea with sugar in the raw and soymilk......happy Saturday everyone! Jeannie
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-05-2008, 05:53 AM

28,227 posts, read 19,584,912 times
I had no temptations like that Jeannie!! But I would've been right next to you on the sausages.

Old 07-05-2008, 08:34 AM

you know Lacey, I stay away from red meat and stick with chicken or on occasion an ostrich burger (very good by the way) but wave sausage in my face and its all over.

oatmeal with sliced banana
water with lemons
supplements

Old 07-05-2008, 08:36 AM
NCN

21,135 posts, read 21,829,143 times
Good morning! Tummy is fine. I was concerned for the scales when I had so many carbs yesterday, but the scales are fine too. Are those hot dog like sausages you are talking about. I like those too, but haven't had any lately.

Our electricity was off when I got up. Someone had a wreck and knocked out a transformer for the entire area. Hubby found this out when he walked to the post office and went past the service station. I couldn't toast my eggos, so
mini cherry danish
banana
coffee and milk

Old 07-05-2008, 08:55 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by NCN View Post
Good morning! Tummy is fine. I was concerned for the scales when I had so many carbs yesterday, but the scales are fine too. Are those hot dog like sausages you are talking about. I like those too, but haven't had any lately.

Our electricity was off when I got up. Someone had a wreck and knocked out a transformer for the entire area. Hubby found this out when he walked to the post office and went past the service station. I couldn't toast my eggos, so
mini cherry danish
banana
coffee and milk
well, that doesn't sound good. Your danish does though.

Old 07-05-2008, 08:56 AM

66,377 posts, read 16,345,221 times
my tummy is not so great either,even though I had no red meat. What they did was putting everything in a stick,beef,pork,chicken,veggies, I had the chicken and the veggies along with some chinese cold cuts,and soft drink. I thinks it's age,no matter what you eat you can't eat like you used to eat. There were some young 20's and 30's, they had a large appetite,they just ate and ate. Oh well

apricots
muffin and soymilk

Old 07-05-2008, 09:01 AM

28,227 posts, read 19,584,912 times
Same old low fat yogurt, fruit, coffee.

Cottage cheese with avocado for lunch.

Leftover pork loin cut thin w/bar-b-que sauce on w/w bun, macaroni salad with loads of veggies and low fat mayo.

Old 07-05-2008, 11:44 AM

lunch...

broiled skinless chicken
lettuce
yellow rice

Old 07-05-2008, 02:05 PM
NCN

I love that yellow rice, but don't have it often either. I finally ate some of the barbecued chicken, bun, shredded cabbage sprinkled with salt, coffee and milk and watermelon.

We got back from the weight room a few minutes before we ate. I am so tired!
I am going to do my Saturday vacuum thing, wash a load or two of clothes and call it a day. I could go to bed right now.

Forgot to post my HT vanilla cookie and a wedge of orange. Freebies at the grocery store.

Old 07-05-2008, 06:24 PM
NCN

Hubby came in hungry and I made the rest of the barbecued chicken for him. I didn't think that would be enough so I put three chicken dogs in the dish when I heated up the barbecue. Chicken gets a funny taste when you heat it up in the microwave, so I used the regular oven.

I cut a 12 inch french hoagie half way across and then cut it open to make a sandwich. I cut the hot dog down through the middle lengthwise. Put the two pieces side by side on the hoagie roll and added lots of shredded cabbage. I know that sounds like, ugh; but it was delicious. I added a banana and coffee and milk and called it a meal.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Health and Wellness > Daily Journals
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or