Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Health and Wellness > Daily Journals
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-08-2008, 01:07 AM

13,608 posts, read 5,368,985 times

Advertisements

banana (3:15)
half a pizza with spinach and some slices salami (7:15)
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-08-2008, 03:50 AM

7,573 posts, read 10,595,280 times
Hi Diana. Going to start today's thread.

Old 07-08-2008, 08:10 AM

72,338 posts, read 18,161,780 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by NCN View Post
If you drive the golf cart fast, it gets a little breeze. I hope it is one with a top. Hope you have a nice day. You really keep your contacts going.

Izzy, do you remember the new neighbor I will be getting from California. Her husband is a firefighter out there. I have been getting some fire pictures from her. I wish they were here already. I thought they were coming for good in April, but they just came and did some more work on the house. We live on a really quiet street, so everything is all right. We are all watching out for her house.

When you start out the day slapping on margarine, it is not going to be a successful dieting day. I'm not going to tell you about it. I will just start fresh in the morning.
There are no fires where I live right now,I hope the Pasadena Mountains and the Santa Monica Mountains stay calm for a bit.
See you at today's post!

Old 07-08-2008, 10:33 AM

2,449 posts, read 5,934,463 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jeannie216 View Post
Hi Steve, nice to see you! Are those burritos frozen? I don't know, they really sound good.
Yes. They are called "Owens Borders Breakfast Tacos." They are frozen and two mins in the microwave. I'm lucky enough to have a wife who will get up in the morning while I'm in the shower and packs a lunch for me and makes me a couple of these. Of course, it makes me mad when she does it on her days off instead of sleeping in!! When I can get her to stay in bed is the days I have cinnamon pop tarts! I run too late to make them myself!

http://www.owensinc.com/website/owens/ohomepage.nsf/imagefile/owensborderbreakfasts.gif/$File/owensborderbreakfasts.gif (broken link)

Old 07-08-2008, 10:38 AM

7,573 posts, read 10,595,280 times
well, your sweet for thinking of her but she is sweet for doing it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rathagos View Post
Yes. They are called "Owens Borders Breakfast Tacos." They are frozen and two mins in the microwave. I'm lucky enough to have a wife who will get up in the morning while I'm in the shower and packs a lunch for me and makes me a couple of these. Of course, it makes me mad when she does it on her days off instead of sleeping in!! When I can get her to stay in bed is the days I have cinnamon pop tarts! I run too late to make them myself!

http://www.owensinc.com/website/owens/ohomepage.nsf/imagefile/owensborderbreakfasts.gif/$File/owensborderbreakfasts.gif (broken link)
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Health and Wellness > Daily Journals