Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Health and Wellness > Daily Journals
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-09-2008, 04:15 AM

7,573 posts, read 10,591,959 times

Advertisements

Good morning! I woke up at 4:30 this morning, knowing it was going to be a long day. Beginning with routine bloodwork for my 2 younger children. Both had to fast for 12 hours so I figured the earlier we get there the better. That much quicker for a yummy breakfast out for both of them. Needless to say, neither one of them are thrilled about getting a needle. Going to try and squeeze in a Taebo cardio work-out this morning and then out the door. Tea with sugar in the raw and soymilk......have a wonderful Wednesday everyone! http://i233.photobucket.com/albums/ee109/jeannie216/Wednesday-6.gif (broken link) Jeannie

Last edited by jeannie216; 07-09-2008 at 06:06 AM..
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-09-2008, 07:16 AM

2,449 posts, read 5,932,893 times
Jeannie, if you don't mind my asking.. how old are the young'uns? I know I become a real bear when I have to fast before blood work.. and I understand why I'm doing it. If they're too young to understand, boy can it be a pain! Enjoy breakfast though!

6:55 (yeah.. runnin' late again) Two breakfast burritos, 1/2 Coke, vitamins

For those that come on after... (and of course for you, Jeannie) have a great day!!

Old 07-09-2008, 07:34 AM

28,227 posts, read 21,782,171 times
Morning Jeannie,Rathagos,MM, NCN and Izzy.

Same old for breakfast-low fat vanilla yogurt lots of fruit, coffee.
Yesterday's lunch was 1% cottage cheese w/an avocado. Maybe same today.
Dinner might be chicken marsala, pasta for DH and spinach salad.

I hate going for blood work as I cannot function without coffee-might even drown in the shower without it.

Old 07-09-2008, 08:08 AM

2,449 posts, read 5,932,893 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LaceyEx View Post
"...I cannot function without coffee-might even drown in the shower without it."
I know what you mean, Lacey. But for me, I take my caffeine cold. I can't get through a day without my Coke (and Pepsi won't do! hehe). I've tried to kick it several times, I just keep coming back. (I justify it by saying "I don't smoke, I don't drink, I don't womanize... so if this is my only vice, it's okay!")

Old 07-09-2008, 08:23 AM

28,227 posts, read 21,782,171 times
Rath-we all need one vice-LOL!!!!!

Old 07-09-2008, 08:34 AM
NCN

21,665 posts, read 25,517,978 times
Good morning, Jeannie, Rathagos, MM, Laceyex and Izzy, where is missmousern? We did used to have a missmousern, didn't we?
Coffee and milk
banana
2 eggo waffles
We have had rain for two days in a row now, even more than one inch. Yesterday I was hoping it would stop, not the rain but the storm. It was like a hurricane with the wind so bad I thought we might be close to a tornado. It blew out our surge protector on the computer. I have been computerless! Right now I am hooked up directly, which is scary in this area. We get a lot of surges.

Old 07-09-2008, 09:03 AM

72,329 posts, read 18,157,080 times
Good morning all!
I only drink one cup a day,sometimes two. It make me go all the time,I don't really like it, I'd rather drink lots of water for that.

2 eggo strawberry waffles
soy milk

I am really not awake,had a great time yesterday,you can read my last post last night

have a great day!

Old 07-09-2008, 09:43 AM

Hi Steve. My younger ones are 9 and 11 so they understand why things were done. There were really good today.

QUOTE=Rathagos;4386477]Jeannie, if you don't mind my asking.. how old are the young'uns? I know I become a real bear when I have to fast before blood work.. and I understand why I'm doing it. If they're too young to understand, boy can it be a pain! Enjoy breakfast though!

6:55 (yeah.. runnin' late again) Two breakfast burritos, 1/2 Coke, vitamins

For those that come on after... (and of course for you, Jeannie) have a great day!! [/quote]

Old 07-09-2008, 09:45 AM

Hi Lacey. Yes, my kids did much better than I ever would.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LaceyEx View Post
Morning Jeannie,Rathagos,MM, NCN and Izzy.

Same old for breakfast-low fat vanilla yogurt lots of fruit, coffee.
Yesterday's lunch was 1% cottage cheese w/an avocado. Maybe same today.
Dinner might be chicken marsala, pasta for DH and spinach salad.

I hate going for blood work as I cannot function without coffee-might even drown in the shower without it.

Old 07-09-2008, 09:47 AM

Hi Izzy and NCN. NCN, we are suppose to get a bad storm this afternoon. I don't mind them if I'm home and the electric stays on.

whole wheat bagel with reduced fat cream cheese
water with lemons
supplements

Quote:
Originally Posted by NCN View Post
Good morning, Jeannie, Rathagos, MM, Laceyex and Izzy, where is missmousern? We did used to have a missmousern, didn't we?
Coffee and milk
banana
2 eggo waffles
We have had rain for two days in a row now, even more than one inch. Yesterday I was hoping it would stop, not the rain but the storm. It was like a hurricane with the wind so bad I thought we might be close to a tornado. It blew out our surge protector on the computer. I have been computerless! Right now I am hooked up directly, which is scary in this area. We get a lot of surges.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Health and Wellness > Daily Journals