Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Health and Wellness > Daily Journals
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 08-17-2008, 06:03 AM

28,227 posts, read 21,851,350 times

Advertisements

Very good Sunday all. Letting our Jeannie sleep.

Jeannie hope you made mega bucks at a successful sale and are resting.

NCN-you poor thing, hope today's better.

Izzy-Aloe works very well-always have a bottle in the frig.

Diana, Autumn, Steve-hope you're all okay.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-17-2008, 06:17 AM

7,573 posts, read 10,620,439 times
Thank you for starting today's thread Lacey. I have missed so much here, I'm sorry everyone. And, for those that think I'm Wonder Woman? Far from it. I don't know if I'm coming or going here lately. Lacey, update me with the buyers please. NCN, did you get bit by fireants? So our Wall-E wasn't a hit last night with the girls. I was actually kind of disappointed too. Part of the problem for me though was I was having trouble staying awake. Saturday and Sunday were dedicated to my kids and their friends, along with the garge sales so no packing was done. Today and tomorrow will be crucial. Okay, life is good. Tea with sugar in the raw and soymilk so far...

Old 08-17-2008, 06:24 AM

Not much new Jeannie.

Still waiting for that supposed offer from the people in AZ. Had lookers the other day but they haven't even listed yet-loved out house tho.

This has all happened so fast for you!!!!

Old 08-17-2008, 06:37 AM

too fast Judi. I know I shouldn't complain though, this is what we wanted. Slowly people are stopping over and saying good-bye and I just can't seem to say those words yet. My son's friends were here all day yesterday and watching them all together made me very sad. I guess its all part of the process though. My real concern is my in-laws. My FIL is so close to my 11 year old, 2 peas in a pod. I hope they decide to join us someday.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LaceyEx View Post
Not much new Jeannie.

Still waiting for that supposed offer from the people in AZ. Had lookers the other day but they haven't even listed yet-loved out house tho.

This has all happened so fast for you!!!!

Old 08-17-2008, 08:39 AM

72,417 posts, read 18,202,018 times
wonder woman Jeannie! wow!

not sure what to eat

coffee,wheat bread,sausages?(too much fat) milk?

still thinking!

Magunum Mike started a new thread,remember Jeannie we used to fly with the C D Village thread.
If you want to relax a bit,here it is
http://www.city-data.com/forum/commu...igh-again.html

Old 08-17-2008, 08:49 AM

4,606 posts, read 7,690,072 times
http://i185.photobucket.com/albums/x149/autumngal_photo/weathermanf1.gif (broken link)

Good morning.

Thinking about breakfast, but haven't got that far yet.

Enjoy your day everyone. And Lacey poke your agent. Ask them to call the other agent and see what is going on.

Old 08-17-2008, 10:30 AM

13,608 posts, read 5,387,229 times
Good evening all.

Jeannie, that is so sad. I hope you son isn't too dissapointed and it doesn't hurt too much . I guess it's a bit easier for the kids than for you but look at the adventure you will have. All the new things...

Judi, fingers crossed that you don't have to wait too long.

Lazy day today. The birthday party went pretty long yesterday and we fell into our bed at 2 this a.m. so slept in.

The turkey I put in the oven yesterday turned out to be really yummie. The men (DH and my dad) got kale and potatoes along with the meat and my mom and me we had red cabbage and a special Bavarian kind of dumplings. DS had a bit of all and liked it a lot.

Yogurt with chocolate chips
a waffel/wafer (?)
half a yogurt drink

still not hungry altho it's already dinner time. off to say goodbye to my dad and then I'll go to bed really really early tonight and try to finish my book.

take care all!

Old 08-17-2008, 10:44 AM

Oh how I love the smell of roasting turkey.

Breakfast-normal yogurt
Lunch cottage ch/avocado
Dinner-grlled ham steak, corn on cob, salad.

Old 08-17-2008, 09:13 PM

oatmeal with sliced banana
water with lemons
supplements

chicken parm hero
glass of coke
2 sugar free fudge pops

night all!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Health and Wellness > Daily Journals