Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Health and Wellness > Daily Journals
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-27-2008, 05:29 AM

13,608 posts, read 5,384,352 times

Advertisements

b/c I have way too many chores and not enough time. Anyways, we already had the stuff last year so why go to classes tonight to hear it all over again

At home so many things need to be done and I have to do the grocery shopping b/c the fridge is more than empty.

slice of w/w bread with salami
cup of milk with some cinnamon cereal
slice of w/w bread with salami
3/4 of Chinese rice/veggies/chicken breast

Happy Wednesday.

Diana
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-27-2008, 06:00 AM

28,227 posts, read 21,843,220 times
Good morning Diana and all.

Normal vanilla yogurt and fruit, coffee.

Hope Jeannie's getting settled and hurries back so we can hear her journey.

Old 08-27-2008, 06:12 AM

2,449 posts, read 5,947,779 times
Good morning, Diana, Judi et al! And welcome, Ira and BB... hope y'all enjoy your stay... stay as long as you like.

Last night was Steak Medici (turned out pretty good) and sauteed potatoes with oninions. Have a small piece left that will be lunch today, along with Special K bar and fruit (watermelon/honeydew medley).

6:45 - Two cinnamon pop tarts, vitamin, 1/2 Coke.

Y'all take care with storms... I'm sure it's not making househunting easier for Jeannie!

Have a great day!

Old 08-27-2008, 07:44 AM

Steve if you weren't already happily married I'd be chasing you down!!!!

NCN-hope you're okay with all that rain, Jeannie too in her journey.

Old 08-27-2008, 08:13 AM

5,802 posts, read 9,890,414 times
Good Morning Alll

Breakfast

Egg Whites Florentine (Sp?)
Sausage Patty
Side of Fruit (havent touched yet)

Old 08-27-2008, 08:39 AM

72,409 posts, read 18,196,480 times
Good morning Judi,Steve,Blackbeauty,Diane,NCN!

I hope that Gustav doesn't come this way to California from Mexico,then again we need some rain.

grapes and blueberry mix
Scrambled egg while on bagel
soy milk

Old 08-27-2008, 09:05 AM

7,573 posts, read 10,616,494 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blackbeauty212 View Post
Good Morning Alll

Breakfast

Egg Whites Florentine (Sp?)
Sausage Patty
Side of Fruit (havent touched yet)
Welcome Blackbeauty. So nice to see new faces around here.

coffee with sugar in the raw and soymilk
water with lemons
supplements

oatmeal with sliced banana, soymilk, and Acaiberry powder.

Hi everyone! Hopefully we should have a new address in NC today. We would like to be on the road Friday, Saturday at the latest.

Old 08-27-2008, 09:16 AM
NCN

21,662 posts, read 25,617,651 times
Good morning all. It is getting too complicated for me to name everybody.
The sun is shinning today, but I can't wait to hear how much rain we got. Mr. VA said it may have ended our drought conditions. We woke up at about 2 A. M. with rain pelting against the house and thunder and lightning at a distance. Checked the weather channel and there was another tornado watch, but the radar showed it West of us again.

When we moved into our home in 1975 our neighbor informed us that this was tornado alley. Not long after that one ripped the shingles off our house. Our tornados are usually not very strong and usually just down trees, etc. We have had some bad storms go through, but with the global warming zone change, the tornados tend to go more Northwest of us. That is one change I welcome. We can also have palm trees now. I am looking for one.

Lacey, you are a trip! Good influence with the food too. Keep us posted with your progress. I am staying about the same.

Brunch because I woke up hungry as a bear.
Coffee and milk
strawberry yogurt
2 slices whitewheat
2 slices ham
banana

Jeannie, hope we have good weather by then.

I only have about 5 very small fire ant scabs left. Considering I have counted up to 20 something, that is a great improvement.

Last edited by NCN; 08-27-2008 at 09:24 AM..

Old 08-27-2008, 10:18 AM

7,573 posts, read 10,616,494 times
NCN, I'm glad you are healing. I better educate myself before I come in contact with those nasty things.

Quote:
Originally Posted by NCN View Post
Good morning all. It is getting too complicated for me to name everybody.
The sun is shinning today, but I can't wait to hear how much rain we got. Mr. VA said it may have ended our drought conditions. We woke up at about 2 A. M. with rain pelting against the house and thunder and lightning at a distance. Checked the weather channel and there was another tornado watch, but the radar showed it West of us again.

When we moved into our home in 1975 our neighbor informed us that this was tornado alley. Not long after that one ripped the shingles off our house. Our tornados are usually not very strong and usually just down trees, etc. We have had some bad storms go through, but with the global warming zone change, the tornados tend to go more Northwest of us. That is one change I welcome. We can also have palm trees now. I am looking for one.

Lacey, you are a trip! Good influence with the food too. Keep us posted with your progress. I am staying about the same.

Brunch because I woke up hungry as a bear.
Coffee and milk
strawberry yogurt
2 slices whitewheat
2 slices ham
banana

Jeannie, hope we have good weather by then.

I only have about 5 very small fire ant scabs left. Considering I have counted up to 20 something, that is a great improvement.

Old 08-27-2008, 10:42 AM

NCN-glad you're healing and hey cookies are good for the soul!

Jeannie-bet you can't wait.

Lunch 1% cottage ch w/garlic string beans amd spinach salad.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Health and Wellness > Daily Journals