U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Health and Wellness > Daily Journals
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 1.5 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
Jump to a detailed profile or search
site with Google Custom Search

Business Search - 14 Million verified businesses
Search for:  near: 
Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-15-2008, 05:02 AM

7,574 posts, read 6,950,489 times
Default Wednesday "counting the days" food journal

Good morning! Here we are midweek already. A beautiful sunny day ahead of us in the high 80's and then by Friday a drop to 70 and then in the 60's! Do I sound like a weatherman now? So, whats on your schedule for today? Coffee with sugar in the raw and soymilk......have a good Wednesday everyone! Jeannie
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-15-2008, 05:29 AM

28,227 posts, read 13,283,603 times
Very good Weds morning Jeannie and all! Say hope Diana's okay or did I not see a post?

Very windy here-had to chase the darn paper up the street!!!!!

Got our estimate on insulating,etc the garage and that should start tomorrow. We don't have to do roo much moving as it's pretty organized.

Usual yog for breakfast, cottage ch for lunch and out tonight to Cheers.

Old 10-15-2008, 05:32 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by LaceyEx View Post
Very good Weds morning Jeannie and all! Say hope Diana's okay or did I not see a post?

Very windy here-had to chase the darn paper up the street!!!!!

Got our estimate on insulating,etc the garage and that should start tomorrow. We don't have to do roo much moving as it's pretty organized.

Usual yog for breakfast, cottage ch for lunch and out tonight to Cheers.
Good morning Judi. Your right, haven't seen Diana since Sunday.

Old 10-15-2008, 06:08 AM

2,440 posts, read 3,556,059 times
Good morning Jeannie, Diana, Judi, Izzy, NCN, and BB!!

Haven't seen Diana or BB recently. Hope their both okay!!

Nice weather today for a change.

Breakfast was two bean/cheese breakfast burritos, Coke.

Lunch is left-over chicken enchilada casserole that I made.

See y'all... and have a good day!!

Old 10-15-2008, 07:33 AM
NCN

14,084 posts, read 11,760,341 times
Good morning everybody!

Diana is probably just finishing her ironing. I hope she is O. K. I am really more concerned about Izzy. Have you seen the California fires. Izzy's air has to be dirty. Hope she is breathing all right.

It is 70 degrees in my hallway that I can see from the computer. We have a microfilter and I really like it better inside the house when the air or heat has to come on. I guess I will just have to keep everything clean today. I plan to start my company cleaning this afternoon.

I am planning to have another cup of coffee and then go for water exercises. They are every Monday, Wednesday and Friday. Mr. Va is on vacation and went to do the weights yesterday morning while I slept in.

I am hopefully finished with the dentist for another six months.

We found a 2 point granola bar at Sam's yesterday. It is the Chex mix bar, turtle. It has caramel, chocolate, wheat and corn chex, peanuts, and pretzels. Jeannie, I guess you won't be eating this. Did I tell you that we discovered our 2 year old granddaughter is allergic to peanuts.

130 calories, 4 grans of fiber and 3.5 grams of fat. Not as good as the peanut bar, but the peanut bar is 4 points.

2 coffees and milk
banana
2 eggo strawberry waffles

Old 10-15-2008, 08:15 AM

55,334 posts, read 11,646,172 times
good morning everyone!

It's very breezy here but not as breezy as the ones in the canyon,they are blowing like crazy,but the air is bad,I just woke up with itchy nose. I hope Boo is ok

NCN,did you have 2 coffees already?

I am just starting mine.

Old 10-15-2008, 08:56 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by NCN View Post
Good morning everybody!

Diana is probably just finishing her ironing. I hope she is O. K. I am really more concerned about Izzy. Have you seen the California fires. Izzy's air has to be dirty. Hope she is breathing all right.

It is 70 degrees in my hallway that I can see from the computer. We have a microfilter and I really like it better inside the house when the air or heat has to come on. I guess I will just have to keep everything clean today. I plan to start my company cleaning this afternoon.

I am planning to have another cup of coffee and then go for water exercises. They are every Monday, Wednesday and Friday. Mr. Va is on vacation and went to do the weights yesterday morning while I slept in.

I am hopefully finished with the dentist for another six months.

We found a 2 point granola bar at Sam's yesterday. It is the Chex mix bar, turtle. It has caramel, chocolate, wheat and corn chex, peanuts, and pretzels. Jeannie, I guess you won't be eating this. Did I tell you that we discovered our 2 year old granddaughter is allergic to peanuts.

130 calories, 4 grans of fiber and 3.5 grams of fat. Not as good as the peanut bar, but the peanut bar is 4 points.

2 coffees and milk
banana
2 eggo strawberry waffles
well its funny NCN. I'm not allergic to peanuts, only tree nuts. I don't like peanuts though and never eat them. Thats the only candy that is safe with my kids on Halloween. They know I won't go near it. NCN, I am hearing horror stories on the forum about buying food at the Super Walmart. I was wondering, whats your feeling about the Super Target for food?

Old 10-15-2008, 08:58 AM

55,334 posts, read 11,646,172 times
never heard of Super Walmart or Super Target,but they usually just have McDonalds there

Oatmeal and blueberries

Old 10-15-2008, 09:14 AM

2,440 posts, read 3,556,059 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jeannie216 View Post
I'm not allergic to peanuts, only tree nuts. I don't like peanuts though and never eat them.
It's funny, Jeannie. I don't like nuts in ice cream, candy, brownies, etc. But I have a jar of dry roasted peanuts at my desk. I've heard their a good source of protein, and they are complex for your digestive system. Meaning, if I eat them, I feel fuller longer. Don't know if that's true or not. But for a guy who won't eat them IN anything it's funny that I'll eat them alone. (Oh.. and I do like peanut butter).

Old 10-15-2008, 09:58 AM

28,227 posts, read 13,283,603 times
The nuts I love are cashews!!!! And peanut butter for sure.

Steve I wish he would toss the paper in a less windy spot but no go!

jeannie if you have a Harris Teeter-I loved those in NC!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $79,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Health and Wellness > Daily Journals