Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Health and Wellness > Daily Journals
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-04-2008, 07:01 AM

28,227 posts, read 21,771,495 times

Advertisements

Good morning all- up so early today-UGH.

Last night was delicious cheeseburgers-grilled on whole wheat rolls.

Breakfast-peach low fat yog/coffee.

Diana - so sorry about DS-I also hate eyedrops-my eyelids slam shut.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-04-2008, 07:19 AM
NCN

21,657 posts, read 25,493,558 times
Good morning. I am just about to have the normal breakfast.
Coffee and milk
banana
2 eggo waffles
Then I will vacuum the entire house and then get ready and go vote.
America, where we change leaders without killing anybody, or I hope it goes that way this year too.

Old 11-04-2008, 07:19 AM

2,449 posts, read 5,929,744 times
Good morning Judi and NCN - and to all that follow.

Well.. first day is over. Went pretty well... considering I can't straighten my arms out!! lol It's get better, I know. I've started enough times! Even the staff at Gold's is teasing me... they know I've had surgery, but they are still on my case.. "Hey, Steve.. starting again, huh?" or "Hey... long time no see. Finally got full, huh?" Jerks! lol

Diana - sorry to hear about the young'un. It will take time.. hardest thing for a parent is knowing you're child is hurting and not much you can do to help during those times.

For everyone else.. have a great day! I didn't have breakfast... still not hungry.. got sick twice after the work out.. but again, that's normal.

Old 11-04-2008, 09:07 AM

72,314 posts, read 18,148,981 times
Thanks for starting the journal Judi,I am so proud of ya losing so much!

Diana,sorry to hear about DS,hope the eyedrops work

Steve,going to the polls this morning? I am sure everyone is... Go vote early

oatmeal with an egg
grapejuice

Old 11-04-2008, 11:43 AM

13,608 posts, read 5,361,860 times
Hi.

You're all so sweet. Thanks for caring! And you reminded me that I have to put this ointment into his eyes again. I just brought him to bed and he's nearly asleep so I wait till he's sound asleep and can't defend himself lol

We still have some cookies at work which were brought by a supplier so I had a few over the day.
No breakfast though but lunch was soup from scratch and a white wheat bun.
Dinner: piece of leftover toast with cream cheese from DS

I cooked some spaghettis but am not hungry as of yet.
In half an hour my step class starts and I don't think that eating before sports is very productive rofl

So, where's our dear Jeannie???

Steve, I can feel your pain. You know that it gets easier the longer you work out again and again.

NCN, so much cleaning today. My kitchen is a mess but I'm not up to doing the floor tonight too. I hate being a slave of my house.

Old 11-04-2008, 12:02 PM

28,227 posts, read 21,771,495 times
Afternoon all-well we voted-in and out in minutes but flow was constant. Been watching steady traffic in and out of the church lot since early this morning.

Lunch was chicken enchilada soup and dry wheat toast.

Made a pot of chicken soup for dinner-with orzo and beans.

Old 11-04-2008, 12:25 PM

2,449 posts, read 5,929,744 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by VillageLife View Post
Steve,going to the polls this morning? I am sure everyone is... Go vote early
Izzy, actually voted early last week. I'm a person who hates to wait for the last minute!

Old 11-04-2008, 03:23 PM

72,314 posts, read 18,148,981 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rathagos View Post
Izzy, actually voted early last week. I'm a person who hates to wait for the last minute!
good for you!

Old 11-05-2008, 12:46 AM

18 posts, read 59,941 times
Yesterday...salmon and corn
Today...Pad thai---love it. haven't exercised since saturday worked 13hrs everyday since. just can't seem to do it on workdays. will tomorrow, i'm off.

What a day, what a day!!!! Nov.4,2008. I'll remember it forever!

Old 11-05-2008, 12:52 AM

13,608 posts, read 5,361,860 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by travelin'on View Post
Yesterday...salmon and corn
Today...Pad thai---love it. haven't exercised since saturday worked 13hrs everyday since. just can't seem to do it on workdays. will tomorrow, i'm off.

What a day, what a day!!!! Nov.4,2008. I'll remember it forever!
Isn't 13hrs work enough of a workout???
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Health and Wellness > Daily Journals