Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Health and Wellness > Daily Journals
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-30-2009, 06:40 PM
NCN

21,663 posts, read 25,630,850 times

Advertisements

Doctor's visit went well. He may be having more tests for sleep disturbances. The doctor checked all the tests results from the hospital and he agreed with the other doctors that nothing was showing a reason for the seizure. It could possibly something leftover from the stroke he had just a couple of months before I started on city-data?? One day at a time here.

He came out of the doctors office all smiles and looked so much more relaxed. He had been in a bit of a mood all day. About the first words out of his mouth was that there would be no permanent damage. Now we know. It has been rough.

I will probably be doing most of the driving for a while. Neither of us likes that. He is a much better driver than me. It is just a precaution for legal reasons. He doesn't have to but the doctor convinced him that would be a good idea.

Jeannie, I think that is the 5 pounds that goes up and down according to the amount of salt in my system. I am just going back on the WW points February 1. One more day to relax. I hope I have convinced myself to stay on the points for the rest of my life. Don't be shocked at some of the things I will be posting. I can get very creative with my points. LOL

Dinner was mesquite chicken, kaiser roll, tomatoes, coffee and milk. The doctor's office is about a mile from Sam's so we stopped off for dinner there. They had a lot of samples. Everybody was buying for the Super Bowl Parties.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-30-2009, 07:05 PM

72,416 posts, read 18,202,018 times
Hey congrats NCN! you have a congrats party at the chat forum!

Lunch
spicy thai chicken with veggies
tea

cantelope

dinner

Slice of turkey with some wet noodles.
Slice of bread

Old 01-30-2009, 07:09 PM

72,416 posts, read 18,202,018 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by younglisa7 View Post
Izzy- Good luck with the pool. What is the benefit of soy milk. I see you and jeannie drink it? I don't think I can have soy because I have thyroid problems. I read that somewhere.

NCN- Thanks for the link.

Brownies just came out of the oven for our grandson. He should be here shortly. I'm having an apple.

Five more minutes and I have to put the computer away. I'll talk to all of you tomorrow.

Have a great weekend.
I drink a lot of it,also eat tofu. There is lots of protein,great for women who have hot flashes and for women in general.
I am allergic to cheese,so this is good for me

here's a link
The benefits of tofu
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Health and Wellness > Daily Journals