Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Health and Wellness > Daily Journals
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 07-15-2009, 03:50 AM

28,227 posts, read 21,843,220 times

Advertisements

Good morning all.

Izzy-do you eat fruit-that's natural sugar.

NCN will be thinking of you and enjoy that lazing time.

Jeannie hope you're up and running soon-miss your graphics.

Diana's enjoying vacation.

Breakfast normal
Lunch-?
Dinner-grilled hamsteak, baked sweet potatoes, peas.

We dodged the weather bullets again yesterday-strong storms and tornadoes went around us.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-15-2009, 06:42 AM
NCN

21,662 posts, read 25,617,651 times
Good morning. Glad you missed the storms. I didn't know how good our weather was until we went out West the end of March one year. Wow! We experienced a hail storm, a wind storm, snow and came through an area just after a tornado in four days. We left Pagosa Springs a day early to not get snowed in and ended up in Texas where all ---------broke loose. We still have not see Four Corners.

Coffee and milk
banana
strawberry yogurt

Old 07-15-2009, 08:13 AM

72,409 posts, read 18,196,480 times
Good morning Lacey,NCN and the rest!

Yes,only a lemon. Imagine that even with brushing teeth I have been using Arm and Hammer Baking Soda toothpaste! no sugar in my body. One thing good about it is that since I was allergic to milk and cheese,I was lactose intollerant. thta loactose contained sugar. He cured it too. So I don't have that bloating and diarhrea anymore. So when I eat normal I can eat cheese. Many years ago he said my digestive system had a problem. It wasn't digesting properly. This time he cured it. So I can digest easily. Kinda interesting how he did it. But it's very hard for the body for two months, I am totally tired. I can't wait for next week! Sugar is good! need the high. right now I have no high.

Having some coffee first. I can add substitute sugar. Have been drinking diet coke

Old 07-15-2009, 07:29 PM
NCN

21,662 posts, read 25,617,651 times
But Izzy, you have lost so much weight.
Lunch was 1/2 totino's pizza and a salad.
Dinner was baked breaded flounder fillet and slaw.
I just found a Kraft mayo mixture especially made for slaw making. It is good. Just get a 1 pound package of pre-made slaw and add 1/2 cup. The instructions on the container said 3/4 cup, but we are not into mayonnaise that much.
I had one cup lemon sherbet with Cool whip on top and later a chocolate chip cookie from Sam's.

Add a couple of coffee's and milk and that was the day.

It is going to be an early night tonight. The clock goes off at 4 in the morning and it will be non-stop for most of the day until we get back home. I am so glad the refridgerator is full and I have meals I can instruct him to make. Very easy meals. I have a salad and cole slaw mixtures in the refridgerator already made.

Old 07-15-2009, 10:49 PM

72,409 posts, read 18,196,480 times
Yes NCN, I am glad I did it!

Take it easy,rest up early.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Health and Wellness > Daily Journals