Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Health and Wellness > Daily Journals
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-02-2009, 06:06 PM

7,573 posts, read 10,616,019 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by LaceyEx View Post
OMG she was my first choice-she's gorgeous.
She'll be happy to hear that. Thank you Judi.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-02-2009, 06:43 PM

1,678 posts, read 2,545,396 times
Oh my goodness...she's beautiful! What's her secret?

Old 09-02-2009, 07:15 PM

72,406 posts, read 18,195,530 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jeannie216 View Post
front row, second from the left with the flowered dress.
She is gorgeous,you have her eyes too! she is in good shape!

Old 09-02-2009, 07:17 PM

I had my fish at the kiwnis,but didn't feel like eating much,I have upset stomach,probably from the heat and the smoke. So I am taking it easy tonight,just having a yogurt.

Old 09-02-2009, 07:44 PM
NCN

21,662 posts, read 25,615,836 times
Good evening ladies. Izzy, I am just not hungry today too. I prepared steamed flounder and broccoli for Mr. VA but had carrots and vanilla wafers and peanut butter myself. I probably had more calories than he did, but I just was not in the mood for fish.

I try to feed him fish a lot because of some things I have read about seizures.

I have never had ugly fruit, but Lisa has me looking for different fruits at Sam's. I had clementine's on my list from a book I am using, but I bought oranges instead. I don't like to buy peels and the clementine's didn't look like much but peels. We bought gala apples, nectarines, kiwi, bananas, oranges. I had an apple from my back yard today and it was delicious. It was sweet and tart. They will be good apple pie apples when we get to them before the deer, rabbits, birds and maybe possums. The one Mr. VA brought me was huge. The other tree is yellow apples and they are tiny this year. Maybe someday.

Jeannie all the ladies look good, but I was afraid to state that I thought that lady looked more like you. My daughter is blond and my hair used to be jet black, but now has white streaks in it. I got tired of dye. I really like my streaked hair. Your mother looks like a kind person too and I am pretty good at reading faces after working for the public for 28 years. She was reaching out to the camera.

Old 09-03-2009, 12:31 AM

13,608 posts, read 5,384,043 times
Jeannie - a sleeveless dress at age 70! Unbelievable!!!!!!!! She looks incredible !

Izzy, how are the fires in CA? I hope you and your mom stay safe! Take good care.

Judi - only a few more days, you'll be having much fun!!!

Yesterday was quite loaded again. After work I needed to go to the garage and get an oil refill b/c I just can't do it on my own and DH and my dad are away during the week.
Afterwards I went on a quick jog with my friend, then played with DS. We took out some water balloons again and I got wet all over when they were bursting in my hands while being filled He got to bed pretty late yesterday (at 7:45 p.m.) and I only had time to call DH before my friend arrived for a chat and stayed till 9:30 p.m. Afterwards I just fell into bed.

Breakfast: 1 white wheat bun with cream cheese
Snack: grapes
Lunch: spaghetti with chicken in a hot milky sauce (doesn't sound very yummie but it was )
Snack: some yogurt
Dinner: rest of spaghetti tossed in a pan with 2 eggs, some salami cubes and a little cheese - shared this with DS.

Sweet dreams girls!

Old 09-03-2009, 08:10 AM

Diana Still very smokey. We don't live on the mountains,so we are pretty safe,just watching it from down there.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Health and Wellness > Daily Journals