U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Health and Wellness > Daily Journals
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 1.5 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
Jump to a detailed profile or search
site with Google Custom Search

Business Search - 14 Million verified businesses
Search for:  near: 

Old 10-19-2009, 04:17 PM

524 posts, read 355,011 times

Advertisements

Yes, Carmac and I did carb out. But we are on track today.

Breakfast. 1 wheat toast, 1 egg, cottage cheese and fruit, coffee

Lunch. 1 chicken taco, and sugar free pudding, tea LUNCH WITH CARMAC

Snack Apple

dinner. 1/2 steak, salad, veggie.

Hi to all. I hope you had a fun week-end. Sorry I missed you all yesterday. Its good to be back. Ladybee
Quick reply to this message

Old 10-19-2009, 04:38 PM

28,227 posts, read 13,654,119 times
Hey all forgot-I got on scale in doc's office and lost another 3!!! Funny I have never felt deprived since I started June 2008-just healthier and happier.

Old 10-19-2009, 09:58 PM

3,927 posts, read 5,700,000 times
good evening everyone...wow, you guys just continue to impress the heck outta me!

Lisa, take it easy and dont get too tired or sore..

Way to go Lacey you are an inspiration!

I had a late brunch (late breakfast early lunch) of a bowl of chicken noodle soup!

After working and then grabbing son to dash him off to dr's office I stopped at local store for a quick meal. sigh

Fixed salad and spaghetti .....quick and easy but not what I was in the mood for, but the dr office took 3 hours!!!!

Old 10-19-2009, 10:00 PM

55,880 posts, read 11,933,892 times
Woo hoo Lacey! good job! yes,after a while you feel better and really don't feel like eating those and don't really miss it. I feel the same. If I do eat them,I would eat less of it.

Great to see carmac and ladybee eating together. As long as one person is the stronger willed the other one will follow

At noon I had a drumstick chicken without the skin,corn on the cob,some cherry tomatoes. iced tea

At night,I blended cottage cheese with yogurt added some nuts,hot tea.

Old 10-19-2009, 11:53 PM
NCN

14,085 posts, read 12,298,628 times
I stayed within my points today. It has been a long time since I did that.

Judi, hope Mr. L can get straightened out. Our granddaughter is having health issues again. We are just trying to lead a normal life while staying away from close contact with anyone. H1N1 is here in our schools.

Izzy, I like the sound of that lunch. I was planning to have chicken noodle soup, but ended up having a pork chop, green beans with tomato and onion and bread and butter pickles cubed. My fruit was a banana and I had a homemade biscuit.

Lunch was 2 T. peanut butter on whitewheat bread, 15 mini carrots, and an orange halved and sliced.

Coffee and milk for beverage more than once today.

Old 10-20-2009, 04:55 AM

7,574 posts, read 7,125,928 times
Good morning. Judi, I just don't know what to say. I pray this is resolved soon for the both of you. NCN, the flu is my life now on a daily basis at work. Unbelievable...

yesterday....

lunch...

vanilla yogurt with flaxseed and Grapenuts

dinner...

tuna on whole wheat with lettuce and tomato

snack...

reduced fat chex mix
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $84,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Health and Wellness > Daily Journals