Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Health and Wellness > Daily Journals
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-04-2009, 04:23 AM

7,573 posts, read 10,619,859 times

Advertisements

Good morning! A beautiful sunny week we're having here in NC, sunny in the mid 60's. A bit chilly for me but back home in NJ is around 50 today so no complaints here. So, whats on your schedule for today? Coffee with sugar in the raw and soymilk so far.... Happy Wednesday! Jeannie
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-04-2009, 04:39 AM

28,227 posts, read 21,849,768 times
Good morning Jeannie and friends.

Maybe some grocery shopping and new jean shopping-I am going to try and shrink my new cords. Can take them off w/o opening button and zipper.

Mr. L said he sees a new me as I am more confident-I told him I have never felt this comfortable in my skin in my life and so happy I lost my MN weight gain.

Breakfast-the usual.

Lunch-cottage ch and salad.

Dinner-pasta fagioli (fazool).

Whatever you do-enjoy.

Old 11-04-2009, 05:32 AM

4,391 posts, read 9,483,682 times
I woke upat 5:30 this morning....why I have no clue.
Decided I better get over here and post again. I have been in Utah for a week so I was slacking.
Didn't gain any weight while I was there, but tried to still eat sensibly.

Morning=
Back to egg whites with turkey bacon, peppers and mushrooms

mid morning-
will be yogurt with fruit

lunch -
usual salad with chipolte chicken

Not sure after that.

Hope everyone had a Happy Halloween.

When in doubt read the TOS.

Old 11-04-2009, 08:07 AM

591 posts, read 663,965 times
Good morning ladies. I see everyone is up early. Its about 43 degrees at 7 am. Its suppost to be a warm one today.

Breakfast I get tired of eating the same things. not sure today

Mid morning fruit and my workout at the gym

Lunch

Dinner Grilled chicken, salad, veggie. Potatoe for hubby

Old 11-04-2009, 08:28 AM

72,416 posts, read 18,200,999 times
Good morning everyone! temps are still warm,today will be around the 70's

The city is conducting an N1H1 vaccination for two days,I hear they are bussing other people from other cities,3 blocks will be cordoned off. People with chronic desease,pregnant,under 65 will be elligeable.but now I hear only pregnant woman can be caccinated. I am not sick,but may try tommorrow. I don't know if I should be I will try.

Going out to take a walk after a cuppa coffee and see what's going on.

Old 11-04-2009, 08:58 AM

6,196 posts, read 5,444,124 times
Morning ladies! Here too is a beautiful day, so glad!
The only thing on my schedule today is a feed store run, empty out the stalls and rebed them. That is a few hours, after that nothing yet. Also that is my "work out" for the day, lol.

Oh Lacey I can relate to the "pull down" with jeans! Have not lost near as much as you, I can't see you needing to lose anymore either, not that I know what you look like.

I unpacked all my old favorite jeans that I refused to get rid of and they all fit except for my favorite pair. To get into them I need to take another 4" off the waste! Cant see that happening but I will keep them as a reminder anyway. Doubt that I will see a size 6 any time soon, it has been 5 yrs since I last wore them. For the to big ones, well they are leaving the house!

Villagelife, Had not heard of them bussing people in, that is something! I don't even know if they have the shots here, have not seen it reported. This swine flue is scary though, we have had 100 people in the state die from it already.

Hope you all enjoy your day!

Old 11-04-2009, 09:00 AM

13,608 posts, read 5,386,752 times
Ladies, you do make me jealous with all the talk about "warm" weather.
The last three days have brought lots of rain and I'm constantly cold. And I always thought I liked fall best of all seasons, hmm, that must have been a sunny mild fall I was talking about and not the ugly weather I can see when I look out the window.

This morning, after more than 8 hours sleep, I felt quite rested, but this feeling evaporated as soon as I saw the workload on my desk

Judi - yesterday you said you could live on burgers. Hm, I could do that too!
Tomorrow I need to go to the customs office which is right next to a McDonald's. So guess where I get my breakfast

1 slice of cake
2 slices white wheat toast with cream cheese
half a minute steak topped with ham, tomatoe slices, asparagus and cream sauce and cheese, baked in oven along with some maccaroni
half a yogurt
1 banana

Old 11-04-2009, 09:00 AM

Painter I was thinking of opening a store in my spare bedroom!!!

I'm very happy and comfortable where I am now but hate that my cords fall off!

Old 11-04-2009, 09:35 AM

72,416 posts, read 18,200,999 times
Painter Our area which is near Pasadena Ca,is very busy,I don't know why they are bussing people in. I would think they would have their own. By the way,I said today,but it's the 5th and the 6th.

Lacey congratulations for the weight loss! I took 9 pairs of pants to the Salvation Army,they are way too big for me too! I wear a size 4 now,those are size 6 and 8. I don't have to take off the button,I just put them on and falls on the ground!

Old 11-04-2009, 11:52 AM

Good for you Izzy!!! Just bought more and trying to shrink the others.

Lunch-poached eggs on a bed of spinach!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Health and Wellness > Daily Journals