Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Health and Wellness > Daily Journals
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 02-04-2010, 05:09 AM

28,227 posts, read 21,848,116 times

Advertisements

Good morning friends!

NCN-no food for him yet-just broth,juice,jello. Maybe soft food tomorrow and foctor will not release him til probably Monday after days of solid food.

He is amazing me with his progress and bantering with the nurses-they are loving him.

Slept in a little til 4:45-came out-hit the start button on the coffee and heard this rumbling-well the water was in the carafe still-DUH! It can only go up from here.

Found if I have eggs and toast for breakfast I am not hungry all day.

Breakfast-yog/fruit today
Lunch-soup or Special K bar.
Dinner-either pizza or a baked sweet potato.

To be icy rain today and snow Fri,Sat,Sun.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-04-2010, 06:48 AM
NCN

21,662 posts, read 25,625,398 times
Judi, it is amazing how alike our weather is. We are usually just a little behind you. Our heat pump is going full blast, if heat pumps can go full blast. We are going to buy groceries today and maybe do a couple of exercises when we are down there. We exercise about a block from the grocery store. That means we don't usually have to worry about groceries, we just swing by and pick up whatever we want right after exercising, but bad weather changes that. Today it will be yogurt and milk. We got lots of TP at Sam's yesterday.

Coffee and milk
banana
Nature Valley Sweet and Salty Peanut Bar

Have a good day. I have to get ready and go because I have to be back here to go two doors up and get my hair done at 2 this afternoon.

Old 02-04-2010, 08:19 AM

72,413 posts, read 18,199,776 times
Good morning! Glad Mr L is feisty! eggs are good,I have eggs in my oatmeal. I just beat up the eggwhites in the oatmeal,add some soymilk and it's healthy! try it!

This is what I am going to have,then I have a meeting at 8am,I have to hurry up!

sorry I didn't post later yesterday later.

Old 02-04-2010, 11:54 AM

Back from hospital-Mr. L made me leave and he was right-roads are getting slick and will only get worse.

Lunch was cottage cheese and an avocado.

Dinner-I picked up super lean hamburger patty and will make a patty melt on 12 grain bread.

He was doing really well again-I am so thankful.

Old 02-04-2010, 03:25 PM
NCN

21,662 posts, read 25,625,398 times
Super Judi and hello everybody else.

I am tired from exercising, shopping, getting hair cut and shopping some more. Love that Dollar General. Does anybody else have these little stores. They are a hoot. They have a smaller mark up than most grocery stores, so I went for olives and of course they have all of those little things like mini-milky way bars (8 for $1). I also got a small bag of heart shaped chocolates for $1. Maybe that is why I like the store, small sizes at reasonable prices. Sometimes you just want a little of something.

Lunch was "doctored" pizza. I like to get small frozen pizza's and doctor them up a little.

Old 02-04-2010, 03:58 PM

You'll need those little chocolates with the weather coming. Enjoy.

Old 02-04-2010, 09:19 PM

72,413 posts, read 18,199,776 times
Looks like you two are having some cold weather again!
We have those 99 cents chain stores,those are huge,have just about everything,even grocery.

At noon I went to the Beef Bowl,which is also called Yoshinoya. Don't know if you have them there.
Had a $ Chicken veggie bowl and coke for 3.99

Dinner at home,I had some Store made chinese chcken dumplins. added some ginger and soybeans in the soup.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Health and Wellness > Daily Journals