U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Health and Wellness > Daily Journals
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 1.5 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
Jump to a detailed profile or search
site with Google Custom Search

Business Search - 14 Million verified businesses
Search for:  near: 

Old 06-02-2010, 10:56 PM

12,723 posts, read 3,076,780 times
Izzy, you're always busy!!! How's your mom?

Dinner was: 8 baby spring rolls

Went to bed early but I'm as tiered as if I haven't slept at all...
Quick reply to this message

Old 06-03-2010, 04:15 AM

28,227 posts, read 13,311,555 times
Morning ladies.

Izzy at Starbucks I always get a low fat vanilla chai-so good.

Yes she is in torture now-surgery was 2 hrs,pins and screws. Doctor said this is ther 12th ankle sofar this season!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No clue as to breakfast-nothing much here.
Lunch out with a friend.
Dinner-out.

Packing and getting ready.

Old 06-03-2010, 05:20 AM

12,723 posts, read 3,076,780 times
Judi, I'm glad the surgery is over. She'll probably have a lot of pain and problems for the next time. Sending good vibes...

Breakfast - yog + cereal
lunch - spaghetti w/ goulash
snack - van. puddin w/ rhubarb

I have an appt. with the hair dresser today. Not so sure what to get tho'. Afterwards grocery shopping and then a girls evening with my pregnant friend. So many girls around me pregnant now, I hope I don't get infected lol

Old 06-04-2010, 06:14 PM

55,390 posts, read 11,668,792 times
Judi,I am glad that the surgery is over. Sending good vibes too!

I did win a $25 starbucks gift certificate at my office meeting today when they pulled out my business card So that's a lot of coffee. I could even treat a few friends.

Went to a Mexican restaurant and had a buffet lunch. That was a Chicken fajita,toritilla soup and flour tortillas.
Dinner I am just going to have a yogurt.

Have a nice weekend!

Old 06-06-2010, 06:15 AM
NCN

14,084 posts, read 11,802,548 times
Good morning. I have to get dressed to go to church.
coffee and milk
banana
vanilla yogurt

Old 06-06-2010, 03:30 PM
NCN

14,084 posts, read 11,802,548 times
I just had my first experience at being an unwanted senior citizen. We went to church and then went to a restaurant and signed in to wait for a table. We waited and waited. Then went up to the desk and glanced at the list and we had been skipped. I would tell you who, but I understand they are sueing people for doing that. So we are doing the next best thing. We have marked that restaurant off our places to go and we used to go there all the time. Since they didn't want to seat us, I don't guess they will be missing us.

So I came home and baked Italian chicken tenders and added mushroom soup, undiluted, and we both had corn on the cob. Coffee and milk to drink and I am just about to have a sugary Pepsi.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $84,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Health and Wellness > Daily Journals