U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Texas > Dallas
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 08-26-2010, 12:19 PM

4,061 posts, read 5,187,920 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by LAnative10 View Post
No argument there. If we were talking Uptown Dallas it might be a slightly different story, but give me downtown Fort Worth over downtown Dallas any day of the week.
We all know You love downtown ft worth...but that dosent make it better by no means...you can act like u dont understand my theory all u want but you know DTd offers more to see and do....and really it has just as much foot traffic.....addison is more lively than DTFW too...if thats the case.....I think u go out of your way to underrate DTD only because u like DTFW...even though you KNOW its not better.....Thats just like me saying DTFW is better than DT La...and then arguing with you to convince u of this...
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-26-2010, 01:50 PM

4,002 posts, read 6,926,286 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by dallasboi View Post
We all know You love downtown ft worth...but that dosent make it better by no means...you can act like u dont understand my theory all u want but you know DTd offers more to see and do....and really it has just as much foot traffic.....addison is more lively than DTFW too...if thats the case.....I think u go out of your way to underrate DTD only because u like DTFW...even though you KNOW its not better.....Thats just like me saying DTFW is better than DT La...and then arguing with you to convince u of this...
Your logic is bigger is better...Houston downtown is larger than Dallas...So I guess Houston downtown is much better than Dallas.

Old 08-26-2010, 03:36 PM

2,819 posts, read 4,237,139 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by kdogg817 View Post
Your logic is bigger is better...Houston downtown is larger than Dallas...So I guess Houston downtown is much better than Dallas.
Houston's downtown is more ahead than Dallas, so your attempt in sarcasm didn't work on that one.

A better comparison wouldve been San Antonio-Dallas where San Antonio being the smaller downtown kills Dallas on the action part of it.

Old 08-26-2010, 03:54 PM

13,403 posts, read 20,296,728 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by stoneclaw View Post
Houston's downtown is more ahead than Dallas, so your attempt in sarcasm didn't work on that one.

A better comparison wouldve been San Antonio-Dallas where San Antonio being the smaller downtown kills Dallas on the action part of it.
San Antonio also kills downtown Houston on the action.

Old 08-26-2010, 04:47 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by LAnative10 View Post
San Antonio also kills downtown Houston on the action.
Indeed it does. But let's not forget you saying in another thread that people are always finding a way to throw Houston in the mix into a discussion. This wasn't about Houston and Kdogg found a way to throw it in there.

Old 08-26-2010, 10:36 PM

4,002 posts, read 6,926,286 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by stoneclaw View Post
Indeed it does. But let's not forget you saying in another thread that people are always finding a way to throw Houston in the mix into a discussion. This wasn't about Houston and Kdogg found a way to throw it in there.
Who are you? LMAO...frankly I could careless about what you think and I will bring Houston up when I get ready too. What you gone do about? Nobody slighted H-Town in the first place. If you actually read closely it was actually a slight at Dallas. "You Just all in the kool aid and don't even know the flavor"

Old 08-27-2010, 08:29 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by kdogg817 View Post
Who are you? LMAO...frankly I could careless about what you think and I will bring Houston up when I get ready too. What you gone do about? Nobody slighted H-Town in the first place. If you actually read closely it was actually a slight at Dallas. "You Just all in the kool aid and don't even know the flavor"
LOL! Your kool-aid still had a sour aftertaste. It had a sarcastic twist at the end and your "think" icon made it obvious you were being sarcastic. Don't give me that crap!

Old 11-22-2010, 09:49 PM

5,275 posts, read 7,204,354 times

Last edited by Dallaz; 11-22-2010 at 10:23 PM..

Old 11-22-2010, 10:27 PM

Two cranes are now up!

Old 11-23-2010, 08:27 PM

From today

Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Options
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2016 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Texas > Dallas