Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Texas > Dallas
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 09-27-2013, 07:29 PM

2 posts, read 5,395 times

Advertisements

Hi

I stay in a community in Irving, TX. My current lease is ending on 14th Nov 2013. We were approached by the leasing office and they told that they have a good offer to renew rent for another 8 months. This happened even 2 months before the end of current lease. I resisted to sign on it since I am not sure about my job, my company may ask for to relocate to another place for job.

But I have finally agreed to extend the lease which starts effective from 15th November. But at the time of lease renewal the leasing officer agreed for a lease breakage by paying 3 months rent. She had printed a letter and signed on it agreeing this.

But before 14th september, it is confirmed that I need to move out of Dallas due to Job. Immediately(on 13th September) I have informed her. She had asked me to provide letter from company on this and then she would consider this. I have provided the letter that she had asked for, but she is not giving me any opportunity to discuss and close the matter. Every time I meet her she tells some reason or other and avoid me. I had been sending emails that she had not responded yet. I am looking for advises on how to proceed and close this matter. I would like to know.

1* Though I have renewed the lease but informed the lease office about job transfer, is there anyway I can get out of the lease which is not started- effective 15th Nov
2* is there anyway I can utilize the letter and move out of the lease.. I am ready to pay till 14th Nov

let me know

regards
anilkris
28th Sept.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-27-2013, 09:25 PM

24,561 posts, read 40,119,952 times
Ask in the Renting sub-forum in the Real Estate forum.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Texas > Dallas