Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Texas > Dallas
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-13-2012, 08:42 AM

219 posts, read 333,989 times

Advertisements

i am so confused with this seriously. i have two options and i dont know what either is saying and i dont want to make the wrong decisions and mess up my job. so can somebody please explain what this is saying please thank you.

DART Trip Planning

Irving, TX to Euless, TX - Google Maps

Last edited by BstYet2Be; 03-13-2012 at 09:18 AM.. Reason: merged threads - no need to start a new one when it's on the same subject & same people trying to help you
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-13-2012, 08:55 AM

40,952 posts, read 49,176,191 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by luvmykids08_10 View Post
dh drove the car after i came home yesterday. I paid someone to fix the side the tire came off of and it still is running funny to me like the other side is going to fall off. but he says we just need a wheel alignment because when you turn the steering wheel it keeps turning on its own. im seriously scared to make a left turn though because i dont want the driver side front wheel to fall off and we are without a car because the police has to tow it out the street cause we'll be more screwed than we are now. right now the car is in our apartment parking lot and only needs someone to come and fix it but if we drive it and the wheel fall off we're without a car completely.
Hummm.... your original post said the tire had already fallen off.

Quote:
i came from my last app/interview my wheel fell off my car
You were able to put the tire back on and drive it home ? What made it fall off and how did you get it reattached ?

Did you know there is a short cut around the south side of the airport that connects you directly from Irving to Euless. You never have to get on a freeway and it is very short.

Old 03-13-2012, 09:09 AM

2,182 posts, read 5,437,430 times
Quote:
is this even possible to be able to walk where it says taxi?

Mine doesn't say that you need a taxi, but the link I provided is just a generic address for each city, you'll have to put in your address and the businesses address to get an accurate route

Old 03-13-2012, 09:11 AM

6,848 posts, read 11,800,808 times
Quote:
i am so confused with this seriously. i have two options and i dont know what either is saying and i dont want to make the wrong decisions and mess up my job. so can somebody please explain what this is saying please thank you.

DART Trip Planning

You mentioned in your post the other day that you were staying near Park Grove Square in Irving.

From there, you would take the West Irving TRE, not the South Irving TRE, since you're located closer to there.

Here's an updated map:
Park Grove Square Apartments to Euless, TX - Google Maps

Sorry, I've not used either, so can't help explain it to you... but it seems rather straight-forward, take the 301 bus to the TRE West Irving Station, & catch the TRE there.

Also, back to your car... what makes you think the wheel is falling off? A wheel doesn't just fall off. What exactly happened to it? Did you hit a curb or run over something that caused you to think something is wrong? What is it doing differently? Perhaps if you could try to explain it a little better, people might be better able to give you some insight on what needs to be done to get it fixed.

Last edited by BstYet2Be; 03-13-2012 at 09:23 AM..

Old 03-13-2012, 09:15 AM

6,952 posts, read 22,684,678 times
From your location you'llneed to usethe Tarrant County system to get to Euless. TRE rail, then TRE bus. You need to get the TRE rail at the West Irving station which is a bit west of Belt Line and a bit north of Shady Grove. Probably a mile walk from your location. If you don't walk to the TRE station, you'll need to find a DART bus to get you there. So you need to got to the TRE website to learn the ride from the West Irving TRE station to your destination in Euless. Also go to the DART website to learn the bus route to get you to the TRE station. I have never used public transport....so I can't help beyond this...

Old 03-13-2012, 09:22 AM

when it fell off i was on belt line right by the mall and the police came and straightened the tire out so that i can move it into the att parking lot and someone called a mechanic for me that said it was something simple and the part only costed $20 so i gave him $50 for the part and to fix it. once he fixed it right there in the parking lot i was able to drive it home. but was so scared because the steering wheel felt funny and the driverside front tire sounded like it was going to do the same thing the passenger side front tire did. so when i got home i parked it in front of my house.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rakin View Post
Hummm.... your original post said the tire had already fallen off.

You were able to put the tire back on and drive it home ? What made it fall off and how did you get it reattached ?

Did you know there is a short cut around the south side of the airport that connects you directly from Irving to Euless. You never have to get on a freeway and it is very short.

Old 03-13-2012, 09:24 AM

thats my link i put when i put my address locations in. i was asking if that route where it says taxi could it be possible to walk it?

Quote:
Originally Posted by kazyn View Post
Mine doesn't say that you need a taxi, but the link I provided is just a generic address for each city, you'll have to put in your address and the businesses address to get an accurate route

Old 03-13-2012, 09:26 AM

469 posts, read 886,388 times
What does DH mean?

Old 03-13-2012, 09:29 AM

13,194 posts, read 28,292,163 times
Quote:
thats my link i put when i put my address locations in. i was asking if that route where it says taxi could it be possible to walk it?
Usually google maps gives the distance between each step. When I click on your link, I don't see any directions with taxi, but the final step is "walk 1.3 miles" so it seems like if you're physically able to walk, you can do so. Just allow 30+ minutes for the walk in case there are lots of traffic lights or other things to walk across.

Old 03-13-2012, 09:32 AM

2,482 posts, read 6,531,347 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by talkispoison View Post
What does DH mean?
Darling Husband or Dear Husband
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Texas > Dallas