Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Texas > Dallas
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 02-25-2015, 09:26 PM

32 posts, read 32,067 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jebs87 View Post
If you have given up on mid / high-rises, I would suggest looking into 75208. This area has good proximity to downtown, access to public transit. Drawback is it is probably at least a 20 minute commute (not sure about that). I think Zang Triangle is in your price range and will be a quick walk to the new street car that opens in April. The street car will connect to Union Station, which connects all DART rail lines and the TRE. Also, I have heard mostly good things about "Good Space" which is in the same general vicinity.
OMG! Thank you SOOOOO much! The "Good Space" apts are EXACTLY what I was dreaming of and fit my artsy/hippie lifestyle AND my budget. THANK YOU, THANK YOU THANK YOU!!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-25-2015, 09:31 PM

290 posts, read 385,814 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by artbyaweirdo View Post
OMG! Thank you SOOOOO much! The "Good Space" apts are EXACTLY what I was dreaming of and fit my artsy/hippie lifestyle AND my budget. THANK YOU, THANK YOU THANK YOU!!
Keep in mind that you would then be approximately 20 miles one way from work. Not sure if you care about that.

Old 02-25-2015, 09:42 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tamara0914 View Post
Keep in mind that you would then be approximately 20 miles one way from work. Not sure if you care about that.
Only in this situation, would I be fine with it. To be in the art district surpasses all. LOL. You know how you'll go house hunting thinking you'd want a house in a certain proximity to work but then find the perfect house that throws closeness to work out of the window? This would be that type of thing. lol

Old 02-25-2015, 10:04 PM

290 posts, read 385,814 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by artbyaweirdo View Post
Only in this situation, would I be fine with it. To be in the art district surpasses all. LOL. You know how you'll go house hunting thinking you'd want a house in a certain proximity to work but then find the perfect house that throws closeness to work out of the window? This would be that type of thing. lol
Double check the safety in that specific area. I'm not sure if it is a factor to be concerned about or not, someone else will chime in regarding that. I've only been down there a handful of times, but the extremely low cost (1bd starting at 650 I believe I saw) is a tad bit concerning.

Old 02-25-2015, 10:06 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tamara0914 View Post
Double check the safety in that specific area. I'm not sure if it is a factor to be concerned about or not, someone else will chime in regarding that. I've only been down there a handful of times, but the extremely low cost (1bd starting at 650 I believe I saw) is a tad bit concerning.
You are right. I thought of that but I'm hoping the owner priced it that way to be nice
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Texas > Dallas