U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Texas > Dallas
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 07-14-2015, 12:23 PM

5 posts, read 8,353 times

Advertisements

I know there have been a number of birthday party venue threads on here, and I have read those, but I thought I would add mine to the mix.

My son turns 7 in August, and we are trying really hard to find a unique venue to host his birthday party. JumpStreet and Pump It Up are popular with our friends, but we have been to so many birthday parties there. We've explored Lil' Ninjas, various bowling venues, Sole Roll, and so forth, but none seem quite right (in part because the party would be sharing the space with other patrons and so forth, and it gets pretty chaotic).

Anyway, I'd appreciate any suggestions you might have. We live in North Dallas, but we're willing to go to Addison, Plano, UP/HP, etc.

Thanks so much!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-14-2015, 12:35 PM

1,282 posts, read 2,976,195 times
Try Infinite Bounds.

Old 07-14-2015, 12:42 PM

5 posts, read 8,353 times
Thanks for the recommendation. Infinite Bounds looks like a good possibility. One question: have you been to a boy's party there? We have been to parties at similar venues, but they have all been for girls.

Thanks again!

Old 07-14-2015, 02:32 PM

183 posts, read 237,312 times
Does he like aracade games? My son has been to a few parties at Nickelmania and enjoyed them, Nickelmania Nickel Arcade, games, prizes, pizza and more.

Adventure Landing is another option, they have bday party rooms - putt putt, go karts, laser tag, bumper boats, aracde games. Adventure Landing: Dallas, TX | Home

For swimming Tom Muehlenbeck Center in Plano has bday party rooms too and lots of lifeguards on duty.

Good luck!

Old 07-14-2015, 03:57 PM

229 posts, read 395,460 times
My son had his party at Dallas Martial Arts (on Preston near Frankford). They did a great job and I'm still getting comments about it. We also have hosted our boys' parties at the Sportsplex (near valley view mall) , the Sci Tech center in Frisco, and at ASI Gymnastics.

Old 07-14-2015, 04:03 PM

1,098 posts, read 1,539,966 times
My kids and nephew liked Pinstack in Plano, but they've only been there once. Their ages range from 5 to 11.

Old 07-14-2015, 11:41 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by boymama View Post
Thanks for the recommendation. Infinite Bounds looks like a good possibility. One question: have you been to a boy's party there? We have been to parties at similar venues, but they have all been for girls.

Thanks again!
Yes, we've had my son's birthday there twice (I think it was his 6th and 7th). It's very gender neutral. They have a large foam pit, trampolines, bounce houses, gymnastics bars, etc. During the party, the staff also organizes a foam block war (kids vs parents) and a water gun fight. The staff, and how involved they get in the party activities, is what sets this place apart from other gyms IMO.

Old 07-14-2015, 11:43 PM

Another fun place for boys in Adventure Landing. I wouldn't recommend doing the party package...too chaotic and unorganized....just buy the games and activities a la carte, and do cake and presents back at home. My son took 5 friends there for his birthday last year and they had a blast.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Options
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2016 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Texas > Dallas
View detailed profiles of:
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or