Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Texas > Dallas
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-07-2015, 07:38 AM

6,255 posts, read 17,093,624 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by unknown00 View Post
  1. Considering i own in the heart of Craig Ranch, i think i would know, do you live there?
  2. since when does realtor.com = the most update to date MLS website out there? thought you of all people would know better
Take a look at my screenname junior, and you tell me whether I've lived in McKinney or not.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-07-2015, 07:41 AM

1,167 posts, read 1,816,538 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MckinneyOwnr View Post
Take a look at my screenname junior, and you tell me whether I've lived in McKinney or not.
you 75070 is more than 1 neighborhood junior, 75070 could be ~15min drive from 121 junior smh

when will you stop being so arrogant and condescending and rude? you make it seem like you literally are the smartest person here and no one is right but you

Old 08-07-2015, 07:56 AM

1,399 posts, read 2,174,373 times
What does everyone think about something in Carrollton zoned to Hebron HS? There might be some older homes (probably 20ish years) that would fit the bill.

Old 08-07-2015, 07:58 AM

8,145 posts, read 8,343,862 times
Look in North Carrollton/Lewisville in homes feeding the Hebron High School or Creekview HS. The commute, budget and new homes are all there for you. Its a good school district, too.

School attendance zones don't always follow the names of the towns. So, within commute range, don't focus on specific towns....get the names of schools that perform well and target your search areas that way.

http://www.realtor.com/realestateand...32-19598?row=2

Old 08-07-2015, 07:59 AM

8,145 posts, read 8,343,862 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by stephwin View Post
What does everyone think about something in Carrollton zoned to Hebron HS? There might be some older homes (probably 20ish years) that would fit the bill.
Ahh...you posted while I was typing. You and I agree on this one!

Old 08-07-2015, 08:00 AM

207 posts, read 275,266 times
Quote:
  1. Considering i own in the heart of Craig Ranch, i think i would know, do you live there?
  2. since when does realtor.com = the most update to date MLS website out there? thought you of all people would know better
//EDIT: FYI i'll put my money where my mouth is, i'll put $100k in an escrow account, if you can make it from Craig Ranch lets just say TPC entrance to DAL love field in less than 30min without speeding, $100k cash is yours. please use GPS to record this
Is this offer open to anyone?

Anyways, back to the OP....

OP, you can find 4 bedroom homes in McKinney, Frisco, & central/east Plano under $250k but it will be a small home in a neighborhood where homes seem to be built much closer together or an older home.

Other areas to look with good schools would be
- Richardson (as mentioned before) specifically homes zoned to JJ Pearce (1st choice) and Lake Highlands
- Grapevine: very limited options here if any(realtor shows 3 older homes) but very good schools
- Carrollton/Lewisville (Hebron ISD): Older homes but also a good school district
- Euless: As mentioned before. This would be behind any others mentioned above (School wise) but more likely to find the home you're looking for in your price range.

Old 08-07-2015, 08:21 AM

6,255 posts, read 17,093,624 times
Quote:
you 75070 is more than 1 neighborhood junior, 75070 could be ~15min drive from 121 junior smh

when will you stop being so arrogant and condescending and rude? you make it seem like you literally are the smartest person here and no one is right but you
Take a look in the mirror kid. I only post about what I know. You on the other hand, have told so many lies you can't keep them straight.

Google says it's 35 minutes and 27 miles from TPC drive to Love Field, btw, leaving at 11pm (I split the difference between 10pm and midnight per the OP.) If you really think the average person can't beat the little Google car by going just 5mph over the speed limit (and everyone on 121 is usually doing about 10 over), then you must drive a Yugo.

I'm not going to bother posting the screen shot of it, anyone with a brain can find this out themselves.

The OP has also stated that they'd like their drive time to be under an hour, so as usual, you're arguing about something incredibly stupid, and again finding yourself on the losing end.

mod cut: personal attack

Last edited by RonnieinDallas; 08-11-2015 at 10:41 AM..

Old 08-07-2015, 08:30 AM

11,853 posts, read 26,868,308 times
The part of Euless that's north of MidCities Blvd has GCISD schools, and is in the Colleyville Heritage HS feeder zone. For the budget, you will not find better than this. Also, commute will be under 30 minutes with zero toll roads.

Two of those three homes in Grapevine are on my street! One that's slightly above $250 also has a very motivated seller...

I can't believe people are suggesting McKinney...that much wasted time in the car, gas, tires, etc. Wow.

Old 08-07-2015, 08:31 AM

1,167 posts, read 1,816,538 times
Quote:
Take a look in the mirror kid. I only post about what I know. You on the other hand, have told so many lies you can't keep them straight.

Google says it's 35 minutes and 27 miles from TPC drive to Love Field, btw, leaving at 11pm (I split the difference between 10pm and midnight per the OP.) If you really think the average person can't beat the little Google car by going just 5mph over the speed limit (and everyone on 121 is usually doing about 10 over), then you must drive a Yugo.

I'm not going to bother posting the screen shot of it, anyone with a brain can find this out themselves.

The OP has also stated that they'd like their drive time to be under an hour, so as usual, you're arguing about something incredibly stupid, and again finding yourself on the losing end.

Moderator cut: Personal Attack
I'm not arguing (in fact you are the one trolling me) that it's not within the 1 hour limit. I actually recommended McKinney junior if you actually read what I recommended initially instead of just argue.

And seriously, if you have that many people you had to put on your ignore list, which according to you seems like a lot, it just proves you are very confrontational and have a lot of issues with a lot people instead of just me. Added you go ignore list as well, thanks!! This can finally end

Last edited by Acntx; 08-11-2015 at 03:18 PM..

Old 08-07-2015, 08:33 AM

1,783 posts, read 2,571,537 times
Quote:

Moderator cut: Personal Attack
Agree on all parts.

Last edited by Acntx; 08-11-2015 at 03:18 PM..
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Texas > Dallas