U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Texas > Dallas
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

View Poll Results: do u think there really was a insane asylum on foothill rd?
yes 0 0%
no 0 0%
****, idk 1 100.00%
good question 0 0%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 1. You may not vote on this poll

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-04-2015, 01:08 AM

1 posts, read 566 times

Advertisements

Hi i lived on a street called Foothill pretty much my entire life up until now.. i literally lived across the street from the place everyone calls an old insane asylum. .. i have heard this my hole life not to mention alot of devil worship and the hanging of goats being drained of their blood over the bridge that passes threw the property of this so called place.. ive looked it up but cannot find anything on this subject, ive personally been inside the 2 story house that now sits on the remains of this so called insane asylum.. ive experienced a tall shadow figure that is very aggressive and wants to make it presence known ive seen it, my buddy that lived there, an ex of mine not to mention family and a neighbor at the time have seen the same tall black show figure either in the house on the property or in the street.. i experienced this my first time before ever setting foot on that property socially... but 6 different people have the same story and was not on drugs at the time lol.. ive also experienced the sound of something hovering over me and my friends we look up and its nothing.. the black figure actually tried to pull my friend out of his bed from a deep sleep.. note id never sleep over unless i was messed up and my coochie ass would have my homeboy walk me to the gate... cuz when id walk alone at night, sober or stoned id hear or see something...... point blank i want to know if the asylum really existed at all please give me some feed back on this.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Options
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2016 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Texas > Dallas