Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Texas > Dallas
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 11-12-2017, 12:04 PM

4 posts, read 4,215 times

Advertisements

Hello,

So I live in a particular apartment complex in Farmers Branch area (lakeview at parkside just south of beltline).

It is a nice apartment complex, but have not found many young people in this complex (mostly families with young children or older couples). Also a gated community which I am not a fan of either.

However, my work is in Carrollton, so I would prefer to live in the addison area if possible.

Would you know of any apartment complexes in the Addison area that is more suitable to someone in their early 20s (currently 23 right now).

Thanks in advance for the help.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-13-2017, 05:05 PM

630 posts, read 648,884 times
did you check your neighbors in Vitruvian park?

Old 11-15-2017, 02:46 PM

19 posts, read 19,560 times
My fiancee and I rented in 15777 Quorum, seems nice and plenty of good reviews.

Old 11-17-2017, 09:41 AM

17 posts, read 20,313 times
Probably any of the places in Addison Circle. However, they are expensive. 15777 Quorum and Allegro are nice and right near each other. Post has apartments there too but we were not impressed, they seemed older. They do have a couple new buildings just on the other side of the tollway across from the Walmart on Montfort & Arapaho though that is much less walkable than Addison Circle.

Old 01-13-2018, 05:49 PM

307 posts, read 360,712 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sameer2patel View Post
Hello,

So I live in a particular apartment complex in Farmers Branch area (lakeview at parkside just south of beltline).

It is a nice apartment complex, but have not found many young people in this complex (mostly families with young children or older couples). Also a gated community which I am not a fan of either.

However, my work is in Carrollton, so I would prefer to live in the addison area if possible.

Would you know of any apartment complexes in the Addison area that is more suitable to someone in their early 20s (currently 23 right now).

Thanks in advance for the help.
Have you decided which zip code you want to live in, or which general area? This is because Addison is large enough. East-West it runs between Marsh ln and the Tollway, and going North-South it runs from Trinity Mills down to Spring Valley pretty much.

Anyway, if your choice is open then look for apartments in the area between Dallas Tollway-Preston and Beltline-Spring Valley. That's single-person central because of all the high energy entertainment in that area.

Personally I'll be moving to that area myself when my lease runs out in April of this year.

Old 01-13-2018, 11:13 PM

436 posts, read 572,385 times
VV&M in 75254, 15777 Quorum, Allegro, Post Addison Circle all in 75001.

Try to tour the complex on a Saturday when you will probably see more of the residents around the property or at the end of the day on weekdays. On Saturdays you will see a lot of the residents coming in and out of the office asking various questions, getting packages, paying rent and so on.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Texas > Dallas