Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Texas > Dallas
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-24-2008, 01:59 PM

636 posts, read 1,910,899 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by aceplace View Post
Isn't it a bit silly and useless to ask people to make such a broad generalization? How could we do it? Look up the dog-friendly rankings in a list of states? Commission a million dollar statewide poll for your benefit? Call each of the 25 million Texans on the phone and ask them?

Let's assume that in some Texas counties, the people customarily shoot dogs for sport, and in other counties, the dogs receive welfare checks from the government, the people love them so much. What would the answer be, then? Yes and no, I guess.
Couldn't agree more. This is just one of a multitude of answerless questions that get asked here daily.

The place I really want to find is the dog friendly neighborhood that my toddler will love, that isn't populated by people who are afraid of nude sculptures and don't love to subject their children to violence. And it can't be in Southlake because the only people that live there are those who would rather live in the Park Cities but can't afford it.

It must be very affordable, and extremely safe. The schools must be without equal. Could someone direct me to that neighborhood, please?

Last edited by tycobb2522; 09-24-2008 at 02:13 PM..
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-24-2008, 03:05 PM

14,862 posts, read 42,724,823 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by tycobb2522 View Post
Couldn't agree more. This is just one of a multitude of answerless questions that get asked here daily.

The place I really want to find is the dog friendly neighborhood that my toddler will love, that isn't populated by people who are afraid of nude sculptures and don't love to subject their children to violence. And it can't be in Southlake because the only people that live there are those who would rather live in the Park Cities but can't afford it.

It must be very affordable, and extremely safe. The schools must be without equal. Could someone direct me to that neighborhood, please?
And like the Bush family I want mountain views and a small town but close to the city (Dallas). Horses must be permitted and I'd like a golf course lot.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Texas > Dallas