Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Texas > Dallas
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-24-2008, 01:15 PM

2,256 posts, read 9,761,665 times

Advertisements

chris who if you look on the first page you will see the original post was started on the 3rd of July.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-24-2008, 05:24 PM

3,041 posts, read 11,887,311 times
saw this was resurected and thought I'd add a bit...

They do get oout and about BTW. A few weeks ago my eldest and friends went to see the movie Eagle eye at Southlake the night it premired and guess who was 2 rows behind them? Nick Jonas and his DAd and his assistant.

My daughter went up and talked briefly to him and he was very nice. She wanted a pic but his Dad said wait until after the movie. She said ok and went back to her seat. NO one really bothered them until the movie was over, then they were swarmed, The husband of his assiant is a big guy and told everyone to go out back and he would sign auto etc... so the theater cleared (daughter should have waited behind, but she was soooo nervous) He sign a few autos and took a pic, she got a quick pic as he was getting in the car, (he said sorry to her and she about fainted!!)

She said most of the kids were really poliet and respectful but a few girls were out of control chasing him etc...

Joe was at The Apple store at the same time. She siad it was so funny, everyone at towncenter was talking about it.

Old 01-28-2009, 06:30 PM

1 posts, read 2,131 times
My friend lives in vaquero and he has met them

Old 01-28-2009, 11:04 PM

7 posts, read 24,328 times
I am from NJ- about 10 minutes from where they are from- I am soon to be relocating to Dallas. Guess they are following me....or am I following them...

Old 01-28-2009, 11:07 PM

4,207 posts, read 15,255,953 times
I think that as long as you don't move to Westlake, you won't be accused of stalking

Old 01-29-2009, 08:03 AM

2,110 posts, read 6,464,433 times
I can't stand the Jonus brothers. I saw them perform on one of the halftime shows durign a football game. They dress very awkward. They were these really tight pants and shoes that are long and pointy. They look sort of like elves. Their music wasnt the best either. And whats with the 8-12 year old girls all screaming like crazy for them? Maybe Im just getting old.

Old 01-29-2009, 08:51 AM

9,418 posts, read 13,496,448 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DaveG99 View Post
I can't stand the Jonus brothers. I saw them perform on one of the halftime shows durign a football game. They dress very awkward. They were these really tight pants and shoes that are long and pointy. They look sort of like elves. Their music wasnt the best either. And whats with the 8-12 year old girls all screaming like crazy for them? Maybe Im just getting old.
You are. So am I. :-) I didn't even know who they were until all the talk of them moving. And I have an 11 year old daughter! She's not into the pop scene so I'm left completely clueless most of the time regarding these bands.

Old 01-29-2009, 12:39 PM

37,315 posts, read 59,862,293 times
thought it was very heartwarming to see the Obamas on one of the morning news shows today (an older clip from during the campaign) when they were talking about how Malia has a favorite Jonas--Nick--and that President Obama had bet her $5 that she could not keep from being awestruck if/when she actually met him...
Apparently Nick was the scavenger hunt's major surprise on Inaguration night for the Obama girls and their friends after the young people's ball where they performed--and Malia did pretty good job of not being tongue-tied--but don't know if the Pres has paid up...

Dave--wrong age and sex--
at least they (at this point) seem to be fairly decent guys who don't have problems with drugs or being drunk like some of the people who have come out of the Disney machine...and I don't think their fans are actually into "talent" at this point--it is all about image and wishful thinking...

Old 02-05-2009, 11:39 AM

1 posts, read 2,004 times
Default Its true!

Had a meeting with a prominent man that works at Keller City Hall (Keller is actually the zip code Vaquero lies in) and he confirmed the rumor...they do live in Vaquero. Many of the Keller Chamber members have had the opportunity to meet the parents of the boys. Very nice people

Old 02-05-2009, 01:47 PM

16,087 posts, read 41,159,147 times
Dallas - Unfair Park - Really? Kwame Kilpatrick's Flying Private Planes to Love Field and Living in Southlake?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Texas > Dallas