U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Texas > Dallas
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 04-21-2009, 03:50 PM

10 posts, read 26,168 times

Advertisements

Allen outlet, Galleria, and northpark mall is the BEST....

Old 04-21-2009, 03:50 PM

492 posts, read 851,618 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jobert View Post
Maybe he likes hanging out in malls wearing sunglasses and checking out the women. Hey! try Northpark!
Try Salado on a balmy weekend

Old 04-21-2009, 03:55 PM

321 posts, read 722,001 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by tycobb2522 View Post
Good lord, I don't think I've ever met anyone quite this imperceptive in this forum. Lot's and lots of just pure stupid people, but few, if any, this imperceptive.

I will invite you once more to read through the posts in this thread, very slowly, very carefully. If, following that remedial homework assignment, you still fail to see the clear and obvious sarcasm, I would then invite you to pursue something a little more somber (Tolstoy perhaps), where you won't have to embarrass yourself by exposing your clear lack of any ability to comprehend humor.

Every single other poster in this thread gets it, except you. But you just had to charge in, blinded by your 'cause'. Even when I gave you an easy and graceful chance to exit, you still didn't get it. Just had to treat us all to one more meaningless and misguided diatribe, huh?

And then the exchange goes from humorous to degrading. I'm not going to bother replying to your slanderous comments. Enjoy your "humor".

Old 04-21-2009, 04:03 PM

636 posts, read 1,687,650 times
Quote:
Enjoy your "humor".
Everyone in this thread has been, except for you. Another bit of advice: be careful charging into a thread telling someone what they "need" to do, without being sure you know what the hell you're talking about.

Old 04-21-2009, 04:55 PM

3,202 posts, read 4,725,195 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by compSciGuy View Post
The vibe is California was go very weird from my perspective.
umm yeah...

what he said

Old 04-21-2009, 04:58 PM

14,874 posts, read 36,332,590 times
Well, I seemed to remember something this particular poster said once before and sure enough here it is He is referring to Traders Village in GP, btw.

Quote:
Originally Posted by scooterskateboard View Post
i do know that it is one of the biggest market in size in the usa but i do not know how is the business. i do aware that there are other vendors selling scooters and skateboards already. it is not a discouragement.

most flea market is dominated by mexician customer who the vendor has no choice but to sell the cheap junk, if they do not then there is no business. i do not know if grand prairie market is also dominated by majority mexician customer?
Looks as though our friend is trying to sell scooters

Quote:
Maybe he likes hanging out in malls wearing sunglasses and checking out the women. Hey! try Northpark!
The Galleria isn't too bad for that one either. As long as he doesn't mind women w/ their small toy dogs being toted by them.

Quote:
Originally Posted by scarmig View Post
Big Town Exhibition Hall.
Isn't that closed now and torn down

Quote:
Ya, Rowlett, but he wants to know "where do the Caucasian go shopping".
You mean there is a store or shopping center just for us whites. WOW! I never knew that. And if Firewheel or NorthPark be the place how come I see all them people w/ different skin colors there

Quote:
Originally Posted by cityconvo View Post
The Gap.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spree View Post
Quote:
^ Jesus Christ, just the comments are hilarious. What an outstanding site; you just made my day.
Quote:
Crate N' Barrel, William Sonoma, Design Within Reach, Restoration Hardware and the Mecca of white shopping: IKEA
LOL!!! Dangit, someones gotta come clean the Chick-Fil-A sweet tea off my monitor now. My keyboard is going to be sticky now.

Quote:
Aren't there also some clothing places like Abercrombie & Fitch, etc. ...
Yes, but I see people w/ a lot darker tans than mine in there.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bblam View Post
Allen outlet, Galleria, and northpark mall is the BEST....
For vendors selling scooters....... probably not. But they are GOOD places to shop EXCEPT for The Village at Allen............ I have a few choice words for the people that shop there.

ATTENTION SHOPPERS OF THE VILLAGE IN ALLEN!!!

SLOW THE H E DOUBLE HOCKEY STICKS DOWN!!! For crying out loud what are you thinking. Running down small children, old people, other motorists, whomever happens to be crossing the road to get to/from a store. There IS a max speed in these parking lots and you are NOT obeying them whatsoever. It is not just 1 car or a few either. IT IS ALL OF THEM!!! I'm not exxagerating either. Not just in front of one store but ALL OF THEM!!! I've never in my life seen such and SOOOO MUCH OF IT in one place. Well, that is all I've got to say on that or I'd be fit to be tied after that experience this past weekend up there.

Oh, and most of the people driving and shopping were white

Old 04-21-2009, 05:01 PM

640 posts, read 1,517,082 times
Quote:
The vibe is California was go very weird from my perspective. Seeing the exact same shop with the same product, where one location would cater to one race and another location would cater to another race, ... but not having the races really be reflective of the local neighborhood. Can't say I've seen that scenario being really replicated here. Of course on the other hand, I tend to avoid places where I'm not really welcome which is much much easier in Texas.

The following list is probably where progressive / liberal whites would prefer to shop (and since the original poster stated being from Cali) ...

Aren't there also some clothing places like Abercrombie & Fitch, etc. ...
I agree about California. The only place I've been where what you did for a living seemed tied to the color of your skin was in California. Very racially creepy over there.

Old 04-21-2009, 05:03 PM

636 posts, read 1,687,650 times
So what, do non-white children not like scooters? Why does he just want to know where do the Caucasian go shopping? I would think all children would be fond of scooters.

Old 04-21-2009, 05:09 PM

14,874 posts, read 36,332,590 times
Quote:
So what, do non-white children not like scooters? Why does he just want to know where do the Caucasian go shopping? I would think all children would be fond of scooters.
I don't know. I've seen kids of all colors w/ scooters, skateboards, bicycles, etc. Never realized that scooters were so racially divided

Old 04-21-2009, 05:51 PM

428 posts, read 1,211,438 times
Uptown & Highland Park Village. That is where the cute white people are.
If you are a redneck dont even bother to go.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Options
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2016 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Texas > Dallas