Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Texas > Dallas
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 04-07-2012, 01:16 PM

8,928 posts, read 14,330,050 times

Advertisements

Comparing Houston and Dallas women, it depends on the cultures. Dallas is known for its blondes, so it's obvious that a majority of the ladies that are raved about are white. Houston, on the other hand, has an edge Dallas when it comes to attractive ethnic women.

I'm one of those rare guys who can see right thru makeup and an expensive outfit.

Old 04-07-2012, 01:39 PM

16,257 posts, read 43,168,834 times
Well, if google maps is any indication...it certainly looks easier in Dallas...

Check out this smoothie talkin' up this girl in the street.

smoothies in Dallas - Google Maps

Old 04-08-2012, 08:20 PM

1,044 posts, read 2,374,300 times
So, what do Dallas women, generally, think of midwestern guys? Assuming said guy is reasonably handsome, has good game, has his head on straight, has a good job, etc, do dallas women have any prejudices or hang ups about dating guys who moved there from the midwest (or from any other yankee area)?

Old 04-09-2012, 12:47 AM

24,561 posts, read 40,266,317 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SmartGXL View Post
So, what do Dallas women, generally, think of midwestern guys? Assuming said guy is reasonably handsome, has good game, has his head on straight, has a good job, etc, do dallas women have any prejudices or hang ups about dating guys who moved there from the midwest (or from any other yankee area)?
I wouldn't. I don't know anyone else who would either. This city is so full of transplants by now that there's hardly any such thing as a "Dallas woman" anymore.

Old 04-10-2012, 07:45 PM

931 posts, read 2,134,109 times
I married a Dallas woman and am a lucky guy

Old 04-10-2012, 08:36 PM

267 posts, read 618,364 times
All I can say is... after a couple visits, Dallas women are HOT!! But I've also heard many of them are golddiggers?? Moderator cut: off-topic for this thread & forum

Last edited by BstYet2Be; 04-10-2012 at 09:06 PM..

Old 04-11-2012, 02:01 PM

2,628 posts, read 4,608,769 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Satyr000 View Post
Well, what about your non-barbie doll types in Dallas? What are my odds of finding the kind of girl that wants to go to a hotrod show and see a zombie movie? Tattoos are a plus. lol
I'll be at Doublewide tomorrow for karaoke, since it was recommended on here.

Work in automotive and have 4 tattoos. Does that work?

Old 04-11-2012, 03:30 PM

3,834 posts, read 4,437,964 times
Sigh...I see the time has come for me to educate my younger brothers on the Dallas dating scene. I see a lot of you guys trying to join us in the married section. Well grab your pen and pad, and take notes. I'm about to drop some knowledge that you would normally pay some "pick up artist" major bucks for...oh and to all the ladies. Kindly go ahead and skip this post. You won't like what I'm about to say so why go through the aggravation? Thanks.

Now let's address some things I've seen said on this thread. Number 1. Some guys keep going on about how "hot" Dallas women are. um, WRONG. Dallas women are not hot. Oh you will find some cuties here and there, but as a general rule, no. What Dallas women are, is hard working. Dallas women squeeze every ounce out of what they have. Go to any gym, stroll over to the cardio section, and you will see mostly women, huffing and puffing away. Tanning salons are extremely popular in the metroplex, and no, it's not men using them. Mainly women. DFW is supposedly one of the shopping meccas of the country, and guess who does most of the shopping...if you guessed women then one gold star for you. Makeup, hair extensions, clothes, shoes, bags. And they put the effort in always. You will rarely see a Dallas single girl at a restaurant in old jogging pants with no makeup and no effort...regardless of the occasion, they prepare, and they are always on point...they run the world for real...

Now, armed with all this, single women here are incredibly good at "boosting" their attractiveness. A girl who is really a "5" can transform into that 8 you are ogling at the bar. A flat chested white chick who normally has pasty white skin with mousy brown hair, with the help of a tanning bed, gym, hair dye and push up bra can transform herself into a toned, fit, shining big chested blonde with golden skin kissed by the sun. The flabby black girl with acne and nappy hair, with the help of a garter, makeup and weave can transform herself into Beyonce's twin sister.

I know, you're thinking "so what"...well the problem is this. Most of these single girls go to all this effort to land a man. Yep I said it. All the working out like a fiend, eating right, all that is to get a guy (you don't believe me? fine, go to any gym, I'll bet the ratio of single to married women is 9 to 1, and I'm being generous here). Once they get the guy human nature kicks in, they stop working out, dont eat as well, and if their genetics are really bad, blow up.

Your best bet? stay OUT of the bars and clubs. The girls you see there have spent 3 hours, plus big bucks for makeup and outfits that would fool your hopelessly naive (and horny) butt as to what they actually look like. Instead, find a girl doing every day, routine stuff. Hopefully she hasnt caked on three pounds of makup on her face so you have an idea what she actually looks like without all that gunk on.

Something else I would say...find a girl who doesnt work out, or doesnt work out much. So she doesnt have a six pack, maybe a few pounds overweight (but something you could live with). Why? because if that's how she looks like with no effort, then there's a good chance that she could keep that figure or something close to it ten years later (not always mind you). With the gym rat you have no idea what she will look like 10 years from now, especially if you get married and have kids. Life just gets in the way, and those two hour workouts just are not realistic for most married women running a family. That's why you hardly ever see them in the gym. Not a diss, just acceptance of life.

Case in point; my wife looks pretty much the same as when I met her 7 years ago. And that's after two kids. No she's not some skinny super model, she could never be a spokesperson for Bally's Fitness, but I liked her then and she looks the same now. My buddy on the other hand, met his now wife at a party. Back then she was also a workout fanatic...fast forward 5 years and two kids later. Workouts kaput...and she has a gut now. Buddy quietly grumbles about it but what can he do? She is busy with the kids so no time. Had he been thinking long term with his brain instead of short term with his um..."little brain", and stayed out of the bars/clubs who knows, he could have been happy like me. Thats the end of the lesson for today boys. More next time.

Old 04-11-2012, 10:55 PM

29 posts, read 90,388 times
I haven't read all the replies (WAY too many!) but my take is that Texas women do try harder, not in a physical sense but in being kind and giving.

I lived 5 years in Las Vegas, 7 in Phoenix and 3 in Newport Beach, CA, all places known for hot women. (Of the 3, Phoenix has the hottest and the most by far. CA and Vegas don't even begin to compare.). But in all 3 of those cities, the women are very self-absorbed and selfish and have strong feminist attitudes. And most are only interested in a man's bank account and what kind of car he drives.

In Texas, it's different. Sure, there are gold diggers everywhere but Texas woman are more family oriented, less self-absorbed, and more interested in making a man happy versus scheming how to take his money. And in Dallas, particularly inside the loop in North Dallas, they're mostly in shape and work out and take care of themselves. This is the polar opposite of San Antonio where I used to live which has to be one of the fattest cities anywhere, plus people dress poorly there which doesn't help either.

Austin has a lot of hot women too but not as friendly, at least in my experience.

Old 04-12-2012, 08:54 AM

405 posts, read 822,459 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nairobi View Post
Comparing Houston and Dallas women, it depends on the cultures. Dallas is known for its blondes, so it's obvious that a majority of the ladies that are raved about are white. Houston, on the other hand, has an edge Dallas when it comes to attractive ethnic women.
LOL, you NAILED that one...LOL!!!!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Texas > Dallas