Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Texas > Dallas
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 05-19-2011, 02:47 PM

1,518 posts, read 5,269,990 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by kazyn View Post
That looks nasty. And not in a good way.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-19-2011, 02:56 PM

24,561 posts, read 40,285,459 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by skids929 View Post
A Vegan patronizing what may very well be the epicenter of meat, fried food and melted dairy just seems really odd, kind of like being a vegan and participating in a Burger thread.

Maybe your curious..C'mon, you know you wanna, it's why God gave you incisors.

I've eaten at In N Out before. And vegans eat fries all the time, as long as they're not cooked in animal fat.

And actually...if you knew about dentition, you'd know that our dentition resembles that of a herbivore much more so than the dentition of a carnivore. Same with our lengthy intestine...herbivore intestine...as opposed to the very short gut of the carnivore, designed to quickly digest raw meat before it has a chance to rot in the gut.

I went to college.

Old 05-19-2011, 02:58 PM

24,561 posts, read 40,285,459 times
So since nobody has actually answered my question and I'm clearly too lazy to look it up myself, I figure if I ever do make it to In N Out...no animal-style french fries.

Old 05-19-2011, 03:05 PM

2,348 posts, read 4,818,617 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BigDGeek View Post

I've eaten at In N Out before. And vegans eat fries all the time, as long as they're not cooked in animal fat.

And actually...if you knew about dentition, you'd know that our dentition resembles that of a herbivore much more so than the dentition of a carnivore. Same with our lengthy intestine...herbivore intestine...as opposed to the very short gut of the carnivore, designed to quickly digest raw meat before it has a chance to rot in the gut.

I went to college.
Ladies and Gentlemen, please hold the applause..Last I checked most of us were Omnivorous and LOVE LOVE LOVE our burgers and wearing leather Shoes!

But then again, you know that, you're part of the beautiful people contingent, you know better than the rest of us. Graduated with top honors from the prestigious Noodge University.

Old 05-19-2011, 03:09 PM

2,182 posts, read 5,438,343 times
I'd probably not get the animal style either......I'm not a big fan of thousand island and onions don't smell like flowers on the way out

Old 05-19-2011, 03:18 PM

1,631 posts, read 4,225,619 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by kazyn View Post
You forgot the ?????
Oh yeah! Step 2! Underpants gnomes...

Old 05-19-2011, 03:19 PM

1,631 posts, read 4,225,619 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BigDGeek View Post
What's the special sauce? I don't eat meat but I'm also trying to cut eggs and dairy out of my diet as well.
How is it that you're Vegan and not aware of the ingredients in Thousand Island dressing, a mayonnaise based sauce?

The onions are not vegan safe either since they're cooked on the same grill as the beef.

Old 05-19-2011, 03:21 PM

469 posts, read 886,593 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr.Bungle View Post
How is it that you're Vegan and not aware of the ingredients in Thousand Island dressing, a mayonnaise based sauce?

The onions are not vegan safe either since they're cooked on the same grill as the beef.
if they are cutting eggs and dairy out of their diet, they aren't vegan until those are out of their diet...

Old 05-19-2011, 03:22 PM

469 posts, read 886,593 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by skids929 View Post
Ladies and Gentlemen, please hold the applause..Last I checked most of us were Omnivorous and LOVE LOVE LOVE our burgers and wearing leather Shoes!

But then again, you know that, you're part of the beautiful people contingent, you know better than the rest of us. Graduated with top honors from the prestigious Noodge University.
Wow, really? Are you really that narrowminded?

Old 05-19-2011, 03:25 PM

2,348 posts, read 4,818,617 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr.Bungle View Post

Good point..this is all an attempt to garner attention to herself...Look through, well look through just about every thread she participates in. I can't count how many (my own included) she's blown up by bringing it back to some detail about herself that has zero relevance to the topic being discussed.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Texas > Dallas