Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Texas > Dallas
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 02-10-2011, 08:07 PM

8,734 posts, read 13,756,402 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by TowerGuy View Post
Locations:
Dallas (2) -The second Dallas location is supposed to be at Coit/635, or so I read.
Frisco (1)
Allen (1)
Cedar Hill (1)
Garland (1)
Las Colinas (1)
Hurst (1)
Fort Worth (1)

Those 9 locations will be the first wave.
It's an invasion!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-10-2011, 08:38 PM

1,201 posts, read 4,526,274 times
Quote:
LOL. We grew up with In-N-Out and when I was in a youth group we would go to Arizona and we would all HAVE TO stop at Whataburger in Phoenix. Typical humans. We want what we can't have.

Yes, Garland was merely the first announced location because it just happened to be the first one approved by the city. From what I have heard construction there hasn't even began. According to their Facebook, Frisco and Allen will be the first locations to open and possibly Caruth Haven/75 in Dallas, as well.

Locations:
Dallas (2) -The second Dallas location is supposed to be at Coit/635, or so I read.
Frisco (1)
Allen (1)
Cedar Hill (1)
Garland (1)
Las Colinas (1)
Hurst (1)
Fort Worth (1)

Oh yay Hurst! I'll be moving to Euless in June so I'm excited to hear that I won't have to drive to Dallas to get it lol

I know what you mean about wanting what you can't have. Carl's Jr showed up here and I was excited, then I had it and got sick lol

Old 02-10-2011, 09:54 PM

554 posts, read 1,190,584 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jaime_mac View Post
Oh yay Hurst! I'll be moving to Euless in June so I'm excited to hear that I won't have to drive to Dallas to get it lol

I know what you mean about wanting what you can't have. Carl's Jr showed up here and I was excited, then I had it and got sick lol
LOL! Oh, no. Carl's used to be all over here in the 80s. They were all franchises. I wonder what happened. Glad they are coming back. I read that Carl's Jr. is thinking of moving corporate out of Cali and into Texas. WOW! Dallas maybe? If that happens we will be flooded with Carl's locations.

I think it is so exciting that In-N-Out is coming and building a distribution center in Dallas. Who would've thought this in a million years? Just think, if all goes well, the Dallas area could have as many In-N-Out locations as the L.A. area. Is that not a trip?!

Old 02-10-2011, 10:26 PM

3 posts, read 6,735 times
IMO Five Guys is the closest you will come, I personally like Five Guys better though.

Old 02-10-2011, 10:38 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Forney9 View Post
IMO Five Guys is the closest you will come, I personally like Five Guys better though.
Oooooooooo I love me some Five Guys Burgers! I agree they do compare in quality and taste. Five Guys has done well here. That is why I believe In-N-Out will do well. They compare in taste but not in price. You can get a meal at In-N-Out for less than $5. That is not the case with Five Guys so I think In-N-Out has that going for them in regards to that competition.

Besides, I am quite sure that nearly all of the transplanted Californians will give all of their fast food burger business to In-N-Out.

Old 02-10-2011, 10:46 PM

1,063 posts, read 3,735,020 times
Quote:
LOL. We grew up with In-N-Out and when I was in a youth group we would go to Arizona and we would all HAVE TO stop at Whataburger in Phoenix. Typical humans. We want what we can't have.
Isn't that the truth. I like them enough to make it a point to get In-N-Out whenever I am on the west coast, same as Krystals, if I was in New Orleans or Mobile I would get their burgers but ever since they built Krystals in the Metroplex (there's only 3), I rarely go.

Does anyone know where the I&O in FW is supposed to be?

Old 02-11-2011, 07:32 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by txtoal View Post
Isn't that the truth. I like them enough to make it a point to get In-N-Out whenever I am on the west coast, same as Krystals, if I was in New Orleans or Mobile I would get their burgers but ever since they built Krystals in the Metroplex (there's only 3), I rarely go.

Does anyone know where the I&O in FW is supposed to be?
Northwest corner of West 7th and Currie St.

Old 02-11-2011, 08:02 AM

3,197 posts, read 5,340,031 times
Quote:

Yes, Garland was merely the first announced location because it just happened to be the first one approved by the city. From what I have heard construction there hasn't even began. According to their Facebook, Frisco and Allen will be the first locations to open and possibly Caruth Haven/75 in Dallas, as well.

Locations:
Frisco (1)
Allen (1)
Cedar Hill (1)
Garland (1)
Las Colinas (1)
Hurst (1)
Fort Worth (1)

Cool.

I've heard the LC location will be at the intersection of Royal and MacArthur. Anyone know for sure? This area is setting up for burger wars, with Five Guys and SmashBurger already open.

Old 02-11-2011, 08:41 AM

1,631 posts, read 4,203,336 times
A couple of weeks ago I was at Firestone getting an inspection and there was a guy who was working for In n Out there getting his truck serviced. I didn't notice at first and then I saw his shirt (in n out) and heard him talking to the firestone guy about in n out. I hadn't driven past the Frisco location so at that point I had no idea they were actually building yet. I eves dropped on his conversation a bit and got all excited like a little kid when he said the walls were up.

I can't wait! The Frisco location is on my way home from work!

Old 02-11-2011, 11:41 AM

1,063 posts, read 3,735,020 times
Quote:
Northwest corner of West 7th and Currie St.

Thank you very much! I figured that is where it is since West 7th is booming.....Ok, all I had to do was google Montgomery and 7th and an article came up about it. Cool.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Texas > Dallas