U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Texas > Dallas
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-10-2007, 07:32 AM

2,259 posts, read 8,629,194 times

Advertisements

>>Texas de Brazil

They said that TX is doing the best out all the states where they have franchises.<<

Love the graphics and music on that site - steaks look good! I didn't see a price tho, it must be a one charge for everything, kids being half price.

I believe you about the franchises in Dallas - I have never seen so much shopping and eating places. It's almost overkill - lol.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-10-2007, 10:36 AM

8,668 posts, read 19,912,286 times
Yeah, La Hacienda Ranch has very good beef ... and mexican food too IMO.
If I recall, you can order a steak (American style) which comes with baked potato or Mexican style that come with enchilada. Best of both worlds. There is one down on Preston road in Dallas too besides the one in Frisco. I think they also have another location further west too...and maybe others for all I know.

Old 06-10-2007, 10:57 AM

313 posts, read 1,569,193 times
Yeah, we went to the one in Frisco and I knew they had good food but I was really suprised at how good the steak was, better than some steak houses I have been to

Old 06-10-2007, 10:57 AM

3,035 posts, read 13,019,187 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by gulf5driver View Post
>>Texas de Brazil

They said that TX is doing the best out all the states where they have franchises.<<

Love the graphics and music on that site - steaks look good! I didn't see a price tho, it must be a one charge for everything, kids being half price.

I believe you about the franchises in Dallas - I have never seen so much shopping and eating places. It's almost overkill - lol.
They said they thought about CA, but the market data they collected seem to lead them to believe TX was a better fit long term. I've had this style food in Brazil (when my boss was paying :-) but have not visited one here....I think your looking at at least $30 a head.

Old 06-10-2007, 12:07 PM

6,585 posts, read 22,378,491 times
April's was a bordello.

Old 06-10-2007, 06:53 PM

14,874 posts, read 36,236,200 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by FarNorthDallas View Post
April's was a bordello.
You mean "massage parlor" . There were several and then the one on Main St in The Colony that was purple that always had the limo out front. Loverly.

The Brazillian steak places are AWESOME!!!!!! We have had two for about 7 years now: Texas de Brazil and Fogo da Cho. YUMMY!!! Both have a location in Addison. We have another new one in Firewheel Town Center in Garland that is doing really well. We LOVE the place. Their salad bar is not as big as Fogo da Cho but I'm not there for that stuff, bring me the MEAT!!! They have a killer pineapple they do that is AWESOME!!! You could make a meal out of it.

La Hacienda also has a location right on the Carrollton/Lewisville border on 35/Stemmons. Before they opened up in Frisco there were two other joints to eat at back when the first wave started building up there. Before that not much, I think a DQ.

Old 06-10-2007, 07:05 PM

6,585 posts, read 22,378,491 times
There's also a La Hacienda in Far North Dallas on Preston Road between Frankford and Campbell Road.

Old 06-11-2007, 05:43 PM

16,092 posts, read 35,775,631 times
See: Mariano's Restaurants

Mariano is a Wildcat and so is his wife - he invented the frozen margarita at his original Greenville Ave. restaurant.

Old 06-11-2007, 05:51 PM

1,868 posts, read 5,138,216 times
Sadly I will always think of Jury Duty in Ft. Worth when I eat at Texas De Brazil!! I was picked to be on the jury ...was down there for 4 DAYS!!! Last day hubby met me down there and we had dinner there (I had to keep walking by it to go to the courthouse...the outside intrigued me).......YUUUUUM!! Don't remember the prices but it was worth it whatever it was!!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Options
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2016 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Texas > Dallas