Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Ohio > Dayton
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-31-2010, 09:00 AM

2,107 posts, read 5,082,854 times

Advertisements

Some of the medical complexes and hospitals in the areas south of Dayton include:

Kettering Memorial Hospital (West Kettering)
Miami Valley Hospital South (Centerville)
Sycamore Hospital (Miamisburg)
Atrium Medical Center (Middletown)

Hospitals 1 & 3 are part of the Kettering Medical Center network. Hospitals 2 & 4 are part of Premier Health Partners (aka Miami Valley Hospital). I also wouldn't rule out commutting to Miami Valley Hospital's main campus just south of downtown Dayton. It is in an ok area and easy to reach since it is just off of US35 between downtown and University of Dayton. One thing Dayton seems to have a lot of is medical centers and health care jobs.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-01-2010, 10:42 AM

12 posts, read 18,130 times
Default Medical facilities south of Dayton

There is new hospital south of Dayton called Miami Valley South. It is a beautiful environment! You will be in that vacinity if you look for rentals in Centerville or Bellbrook. Both VERY great places to live. Anything that runs off hwy 675 would be ideal for that medical facility. Be well.

Old 08-10-2010, 07:03 AM

2 posts, read 2,508 times
The new Miami Valley Medical Center is in south Dayton, part of the Miami Valley Hospital. You might try Beavercreek, it is near Wright Pat and probably has lots of rental houses since it is close to Wright Pat, south Beavercreek is more rural and very nice. Bellbrook is another possibility, but more expensive. I live in Kettering and there are a lot of nice neighborhoods.

I'm not real familiar with north Dayton, but New Carlisle is a possibility, but may not be many rental homes. Email me when you are in town if you want to.

Old 08-11-2010, 06:01 PM

44 posts, read 113,628 times
we moved here 10 mos ago (From Fl too, Tampa)...seems everyone was saying to avoid huber heights so we didnt' consider it. Once we got here and looked around we ended up just outside of huber heights. Our address is "Dayton" but I consider it huber heights. I love the area that we are in. We're away from the hubub of 'fairfield commons' but still near enough to everything and still close to base.

Old 09-15-2017, 09:56 AM

3 posts, read 22,785 times
Thumbs up Source of Homes near Wright Patterson and Dayton Ohio

I know this is an older thread, but another good source of homes for sale and houses for rent is MilitaryByOwner. Here is the link to the Wright Patterson AFB page
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Ohio > Dayton