Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Ohio > Dayton
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-13-2016, 06:59 AM

1,328 posts, read 1,446,282 times

Advertisements

Our "leaders" have made our country a place where people are scared to defend it. There is no place in our country for a person like this.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-13-2016, 08:39 AM

3,513 posts, read 5,156,848 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by hensleya1 View Post
He's your typical loonie Bernie Sanders supporter
What exactly do you mean by that, bro? Stereotype much? Don't look in the mirror.

Quote:
who also sympathizes with ISIS
Do you have any proof at all? My FB feed got blown up with this kind of garbage from the shadiest news outlets imaginable. The kind of places any thinking person would be afraid to click because of the amounts of malware chocked into it. I swear this new hate is the result of targeted ad campaigns, far too easy to manipulate the weak anymore.

Quote:
and bragged on Twitter how he wanted to go to a Trump rally and kill the guy.
If you have proof, great, send it. I'm not defending the guy, but I am defending the masses of innocent people you're trying to paint with a guy that most likely is not an extremist BECAUSE THERE IS NO PROOF. Just because someone doesn't like Trump, it doesn't make them an extremist. Do you really think that Ben Carson is an extremist? He did the exact same thing at an Obama event.

Quote:
He also does other lovely things like stand on the flag at Wright State and not expect trouble from that. Well, that kind of scum has no sympathy from me.
This at least is more believable. Again, no proof this happened, but at least he is within his rights to do that.

Quote:
It highlights why it's so imperative that we take our country back before it's too late.
Take the country back to what, exactly? Segregation? "Separate but Equal"? Subsistence farming?

Old 03-13-2016, 11:17 AM

2,194 posts, read 3,847,469 times
The guy's Twitter: https://twitter.com/Younglionking7

Bernie Sanders supporter:

ISIS sympathizer:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GHmQ...ature=youtu.be

Twitter: See above

Standing on the flag at WSU: Flag protester at WSU | Dayton, OH News | www.whio.com

Need any more proof?

Old 03-14-2016, 01:34 AM

14,668 posts, read 14,631,326 times
Dude, you don't want to open up that can of worms when you make individual supporters the face of a candidate. Because we can Trump you all day long with examples.

Old 03-14-2016, 08:27 PM

Quote:
The guy's Twitter: https://twitter.com/Younglionking7

Bernie Sanders supporter:

ISIS sympathizer:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GHmQ...ature=youtu.be

Twitter: See above

Standing on the flag at WSU: Flag protester at WSU | Dayton, OH News | www.whio.com

Need any more proof?
Link is broken, because the fake video was pulled. Not that it would have mattered, I saw a screenshot and the photoshopped "Islamic" garbage on it was so bad I'm surprised anyone with an IQ higher than a kumquat thought it was real.

The people of this country are being sold fear, and unfortunately the masses are too stupid and sheepish to realize it. The mentally and physically weak follow this guy like they do televangelists, psychics, and Nigerian princes in their email inboxes. He's selling to the lowest common denominator, the vulnerable people that more than anything need protection from the horrible scams to which they are subjected.

Anyways, to effectively disprove everything you just said and end this conversation, let's post the CNN interview with the guy who rushed Trump:

Stage-rusher: I can't believe Trump compared me to ISIS - CNN Video

He's a concerned American, just like me and the rest of the "Silent Majority" of US citizens. But he was brave enough to take action and risk the consequences. That's bravery and patriotism. Many a protest and protester changed the way this nation thinks for the better, and if he would have had a chance to speak maybe he would have done the same. Or maybe not, but people need to come to their senses and not buy that $19.99/mo subscription to the Fruit of the Month club, even if it comes with a paring knife for free....

Maybe he and the other protesters will make people wake up.

Old 03-14-2016, 09:32 PM

2,194 posts, read 3,847,469 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Natural510 View Post
Dude, you don't want to open up that can of worms when you make individual supporters the face of a candidate. Because we can Trump you all day long with examples.
Really? Let's go.

Recall that SWOH started this by saying someone would kill Donald Trump within a couple weeks. I wouldn't be surprised if there hasn't been many failed attempts on his life, simply because he's standing up and saying he's fed up with the status quo.

Old 03-15-2016, 05:44 PM

Trump Supporter Leaving Trump Rally: "Go Back to Auschwitz! Go Back to F'n Auschwitz!" - Katie Pavlich

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/...y-videos-show/

There's two.

Old 03-15-2016, 06:23 PM

And that's not even the worst I've heard in my own personal life. Lots of beliefs held that people should rot in hell for. Honestly. Not to mince words here, lots of unbridled hate, only to be brought in by the flames and fiery torture of the land underneath our feet. People do not have dignity anymore...

Old 03-15-2016, 06:33 PM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-wdFaFfMO8E

Old 03-15-2016, 07:18 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Natural510 View Post
A whole slew of people that are going to rot in hell.

The problem is not with our country, it is with these hateful mudeaters. Thanks for posting this, very eye opening.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Ohio > Dayton