Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Shopping and Consumer Products > Deals, Coupons, Free Stuff
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 04-27-2011, 07:20 AM

12,114 posts, read 14,996,362 times

Advertisements

Morning guys.

My DVR DIED!!!!! This is exactly why I never wanted yo get one. All the panic, mayhem and carrying on . Geeeezzzz. And thats just me. Someone should be in here noon to replace it but still.... I have 48 shows that I have to re enter.

could I be a bigger brat...

Old 04-27-2011, 09:12 AM

43,854 posts, read 51,168,388 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Camper1 View Post
Morning guys.

My DVR DIED!!!!! This is exactly why I never wanted yo get one. All the panic, mayhem and carrying on . Geeeezzzz. And thats just me. Someone should be in here noon to replace it but still.... I have 48 shows that I have to re enter.

could I be a bigger brat...
I guess next time you go camping, all you'll be able to do is look out the window.
-----------------------------------------------------

I went swimming this morning. It actually made my legs feel better when I did this yesterday, so perhaps I'll make it more of a habit through the summer. Earlier in the morning, no one is at the pool, so.....nice and peaceful. Well, not counting my 3 year old grandson who is making plenty of boy noise.

Old 04-27-2011, 09:18 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by GloryB View Post
I guess next time you go camping, all you'll be able to do is look out the window.
-----------------------------------------------------

I went swimming this morning. It actually made my legs feel better when I did this yesterday, so perhaps I'll make it more of a habit through the summer. Earlier in the morning, no one is at the pool, so.....nice and peaceful. Well, not counting my 3 year old grandson who is making plenty of boy noise.
The DVR for the TV at home silly girl. Yes, we do watch some TV when we camp but no DVR in the camper. That would just be silly. ( I wish, I wish, I wish...)

We're trying to get our pool up and running for the season. I swear every year I'm going to get out there and use it more. Last year we used it twice...

It's not been hot enough here to warm the water yet but soon. I swear...

Old 04-27-2011, 09:22 AM

Did you see the free one night RV parking deal? It is in Texas, so I figured you could use it.

DVR...sorry....I was thinking you recorded for camping purposes. That is what my parents do.
They are now looking for a good traveling internet connection card. I think Verizon has the best, but it is a little pricey!
Do you use one of those when you go camping?

Old 04-27-2011, 09:42 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by GloryB View Post
Did you see the free one night RV parking deal? It is in Texas, so I figured you could use it.

DVR...sorry....I was thinking you recorded for camping purposes. That is what my parents do.
They are now looking for a good traveling internet connection card. I think Verizon has the best, but it is a little pricey!
Do you use one of those when you go camping?
I didn't see anything about a free night of camping!!!

We just watch local channels for the news, unless the weathers really bad outside and then just what ever is on will do but most of the time we play cards or something. Very little tv is watched. It is camping after all. ha ha

Old 04-27-2011, 09:57 AM

This link Camper....
http://www.city-data.com/forum/deals...himney-rv.html

Maybe we have NOW pinpointed why you don't always get all the freebies. It's because you aren't READING them.....

Old 04-27-2011, 11:00 AM

15,891 posts, read 18,317,167 times
I've got to cut back on ordering freebies because I now have:

26 toothbrushes
26 samples of tooth paste
Enough disposable diapers to take care of 5 babies who are here for a week.
Enough shampoo/conditioner to keep guests' hair clean and shiny for months.
Enough tampons for an army barracks full of females for at least a month.
Enough antiacids for me. I refuse to share.
Enough cleaning supplies to last 6 months.
Enough cat treats to last until the next election.
Enough "pads" to keep the ghost of June Allison happy and dry forever.
Several free books that are not any good.
Hundreds of book marks that I can use and reuse.
Too many free 2011 calendars. But I love them.
Several bars of free soap.
Several different deodorants.
Three free t-shirts.
Numerous tubes of hand lotion.
Perfume samples from every brand name I can think of.

The only thing I never have enough of is freebie food samples because I eat them within 5 minutes of delivery. snort snort

Old 04-27-2011, 12:10 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ketabcha View Post
I've got to cut back on ordering freebies because I now have:

26 toothbrushes
26 samples of tooth paste
Enough disposable diapers to take care of 5 babies who are here for a week.
Enough shampoo/conditioner to keep guests' hair clean and shiny for months.
Enough tampons for an army barracks full of females for at least a month.
Enough antiacids for me. I refuse to share.
Enough cleaning supplies to last 6 months.
Enough cat treats to last until the next election.
Enough "pads" to keep the ghost of June Allison happy and dry forever.
Several free books that are not any good.
Hundreds of book marks that I can use and reuse.
Too many free 2011 calendars. But I love them.
Several bars of free soap.
Several different deodorants.
Three free t-shirts.
Numerous tubes of hand lotion.
Perfume samples from every brand name I can think of.

The only thing I never have enough of is freebie food samples because I eat them within 5 minutes of delivery. snort snort
I'm SO GLAD you got a big FREEBIE stash Ketabcha! I remember when we sort of started on this particular Freebie Forum together!! Only YOU could make it a really fun list to read!

I never understand when people tell me they don't want to fool with it....but yet are short on finances. Sooner or later, you'll have just what you need waiting in a drawer for you...............

Old 04-27-2011, 12:38 PM

Wow, I thought I had a lot of stuff!! I cant even remember what was in the box full I already gave away.

Got a new DVR!!! I'm happy.

Old 04-28-2011, 06:15 AM

I have a couple of errands I HAVE to run this morning. I'll be back to post more freebies....I promise.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Shopping and Consumer Products > Deals, Coupons, Free Stuff