Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Shopping and Consumer Products > Deals, Coupons, Free Stuff
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 06-27-2011, 10:37 AM

43,854 posts, read 51,154,207 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ketabcha View Post
I'm watching it, too. Gotta' admit that I was unhappy to hear that Cindy did the on line search for chloroform.

Wish me luck. I have an appointment with the surgeon today at 2:45. Gulp.
I think Cindy, as a mom, is trying to save her daughter from the death penalty. I don't think she did that search at all. Just my opinion....I'll have to go to work to see what the reporters in the actual court room picked up as far as body language and such.
-----------------------------------------------------

As far as your appointment today:
http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y56/ZootHouse/goodluck-1.jpg (broken link)

Old 06-27-2011, 10:42 AM

20,797 posts, read 9,739,063 times
Happy Monday everyone ...just peeking in with a big hello for everyone

The party was great in fact it was just about 10PM when everyone finally left last night..I am exhausted today and have a full house of kiddies too and grouchy ones I might add...they are all down for a nap. We think there were 40 people here and the weather was perfect so some that don't mind heat and humidity were outside the rest of us wimps stayed in with the AC.

What a lucky baby this is going to be with all the loot he got.

Have a good one everyone!

Old 06-27-2011, 08:44 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by crazyworld View Post
Happy Monday everyone ...just peeking in with a big hello for everyone

The party was great in fact it was just about 10PM when everyone finally left last night..I am exhausted today and have a full house of kiddies too and grouchy ones I might add...they are all down for a nap. We think there were 40 people here and the weather was perfect so some that don't mind heat and humidity were outside the rest of us wimps stayed in with the AC.

What a lucky baby this is going to be with all the loot he got.

Have a good one everyone!
Glad the party went well! I bet you were really busy getting everything ready for so many............

Old 06-28-2011, 06:27 AM

Congratulations to Ketabcha on her new star!!

http://www.city-data.com/forum/commu...l#post19786759

Old 06-28-2011, 07:31 AM

12,114 posts, read 14,991,553 times

Congratulations!!!!

Old 06-28-2011, 10:24 AM

If we were mailboxes waiting for our freebies.....this is how we would look:
http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y56/ZootHouse/tumblr_ktdu8qbKBf1qzmo7mo1_400.jpg (broken link)

Old 06-28-2011, 04:14 PM

2,164 posts, read 1,651,414 times
LOVE the mailboxes. How creative!

Quote:
Originally Posted by GloryB View Post
All I hear about at work is the Anthony trial and here I am watching it on TV at home. It is like the story that has consumed all of Orlando.
Here too. I was surprised this weekend to hear some of our male friends talking about it. I expected the women, but not the men so much. I find it fascinating.

Quote:
Lots of good thoughts sent your way! I've had surgeries, and it can be a frightening prospect.

Quote:
I think Cindy, as a mom, is trying to save her daughter from the death penalty. I don't think she did that search at all. Just my opinion....I'll have to go to work to see what the reporters in the actual court room picked up as far as body language and such.
I study body language too. Wish I could take classes to learn more. I've read several books on the subject.
I'd go to jail for my daughter! Of course, I brought her up right, so the chance of that necessity is pretty unlikely.

Quote:
The party was great in fact it was just about 10PM when everyone finally left last night.
Glad it was a success!

Quote:
Congratulations to Ketabcha on her new star!!
CONGRATS KETABCHA!!!

So, I've called two exterminators to come give me estimates tomorrow. Hope they see each other so they know they have competition! ha.
and then in the afternoon I go to the dentist at last. The delay was b/c I had to straighten out insurance problems.

Last night I had a dream about squirrels in our living room...being charming & making us smile. Then the damn thing woke me at 9 am after only 6 hrs of sleep & I wasn't smiling so much...

Old 06-28-2011, 04:18 PM

12,114 posts, read 14,991,553 times
Quote:
I'm watching it, too. Gotta' admit that I was unhappy to hear that Cindy did the on line search for chloroform.

What did they say????

Old 06-28-2011, 05:05 PM

20,797 posts, read 9,739,063 times
Here in MA it is all about Whitey Bulger....OMG we cannot get any regular news.

Old 06-29-2011, 07:30 AM

Quote:
Here in MA it is all about Whitey Bulger....OMG we cannot get any regular news.
I read that twice trying to figure out what a Whitey Burger was.

Starr, I don't study or know anything at all about body language. The only thing I know is what reporters in the courtroom have told me. (All the smokers know each other. )

Actually, lots of fun things happen in the news world, but I have to be careful what I repeat online. I removed lots of personal info from CD and closed my friend page to avoid anyone saying an employee of the Tribune company said this.......

So, I'll give my personal opinion, but careful before repeating the words of others. .....hard for me since I want to share.....

My grandson's dad is visiting him for a couple of days. I gave him a couple of free movie tickets from work, so hopefully they will have a good time when Izzy gets home from Bible School today. Israel will be 4 in August and his dad is now 19. My quest is to keep this child's life as normal as possible while being raised by a pack of teenagers. Not always easy.

Hope everyone enjoys their day!!!!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Shopping and Consumer Products > Deals, Coupons, Free Stuff