Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Shopping and Consumer Products > Deals, Coupons, Free Stuff
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 07-11-2012, 10:01 AM

12,114 posts, read 14,892,623 times

Advertisements

Ok guys, anyone have Glory's e mail or any other way to reach her? I have misplaced the address and I really would love to contact her.

Old 07-11-2012, 02:33 PM

15,893 posts, read 18,213,222 times
I have not heard from Glory, either. She may be just totally zonked out with all the stress she has been handling lately. I hope she is resting but knowing her there is every chance that she is not.

We had a storm plow through here yesterday and it left some rather large limbs in the yard. They are still there because it's just too hot to go out and deal with them. They are small enough that I can cut them up for the garbage man but I don't feel like doing that right now. I'm sure glad we got some rain with it, though. We needed it.

Old 07-11-2012, 04:24 PM

Maybe she'll come home soon.

It's been raining here on and off for two days. No big rain at my house, just drizzle but some parts of the city are flooding. Looks like a winters day.

Old 07-12-2012, 07:18 AM

43,854 posts, read 50,875,005 times
I'm back and I'm so sorry I didn't leave a note on here before I left!

My mom was having some minor surgery, so I decided to take a few days from work and go stay with my
folks since my daughter was feeling fine. I didn't leave a note because I planned to take my computer,
then I ended up forgetting it.

Actually it turned out just fine and ended up being a nice break. I forgot what life was BEFORE the computer took over mine.

I've had such a busy couple of weeks....things should get back to normal now.

A special thanks to Bob who has done such a great job keeping everyone in Freebies!!

Old 07-12-2012, 07:31 AM

22,184 posts, read 14,660,624 times
Glad everything is well Glory!

Old 07-12-2012, 08:12 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by GloryB View Post
I'm back and I'm so sorry I didn't leave a note on here before I left!

My mom was having some minor surgery, so I decided to take a few days from work and go stay with my
folks since my daughter was feeling fine. I didn't leave a note because I planned to take my computer,
then I ended up forgetting it.

Actually it turned out just fine and ended up being a nice break. I forgot what life was BEFORE the computer took over mine.

I've had such a busy couple of weeks....things should get back to normal now.

A special thanks to Bob who has done such a great job keeping everyone in Freebies!!
WELCOME HOME!!!!!!

Old 07-12-2012, 01:53 PM

4,023 posts, read 5,488,863 times
Hi all......glad you guys are receiving some rain......... I guess it finally got pretty hot in CA.... It's fairly hot here, but not breaking any more temp records.

They had a Freddie Krueger movie on while I was fixing dinner last night...I forgot what that series is called...Halloween???..you know, he is a monster, his fingernails are sharp knives and he kills everybody....plus, my husband scraped his arm a couple of days ago when he was teaching kung fu to a student and he came running into the house like a little kid yellng for me because blood was dripping everywhere..... WELL, this morning my kid woke up and told me she had a bad dream last night---her hands kept bleeding.

Old 07-12-2012, 02:12 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wurzig View Post
Hi all......glad you guys are receiving some rain......... I guess it finally got pretty hot in CA.... It's fairly hot here, but not breaking any more temp records.

They had a Freddie Krueger movie on while I was fixing dinner last night...I forgot what that series is called...Halloween???..you know, he is a monster, his fingernails are sharp knives and he kills everybody....plus, my husband scraped his arm a couple of days ago when he was teaching kung fu to a student and he came running into the house like a little kid yellng for me because blood was dripping everywhere..... WELL, this morning my kid woke up and told me she had a bad dream last night---her hands kept bleeding.
Wurzig, I think Freddie is from the Elm Street series. He's a scary dude.

GB, I'm glad all is well. I am very fond of your parents and I'm so glad you were there with them for your mother's surgery. Plus, I'm happy that you got away for a while.

TFW, are you underwater, girlfriend? I saw the flooding in Houston on the telly and it looked scary. I hope you are high and dry.

Camper, thank you for posting so much these last few days.

Bob, You are wonderful. Thanks for all you do.

Happy "Little Friday" to all of you.

Old 07-12-2012, 02:25 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ketabcha View Post
Wurzig, I think Freddie is from the Elm Street series. He's a scary dude.

GB, I'm glad all is well. I am very fond of your parents and I'm so glad you were there with them for your mother's surgery. Plus, I'm happy that you got away for a while.

TFW, are you underwater, girlfriend? I saw the flooding in Houston on the telly and it looked scary. I hope you are high and dry.

Camper, thank you for posting so much these last few days.

Bob, You are wonderful. Thanks for all you do.

Happy "Little Friday" to all of you.
And you? How are you doing??

Now I know how Glory must feel on some days. I've just been chattering, trying to keep things going. Afraid they might shut us down if there's not much activity.

I have been a frequent customer to Bens Outlet here lately. Can't wait for tomorrow when my tablet comes in!! Have no idea how to use it or what to do with it but I just wanted it so bad. I figure I can take it camping to keep in touch with you guys easier than using my phone.

I wish TFW would check in. Houston always get the heavy rains. We got some flooding here but no where near my house.

Old 07-12-2012, 02:47 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Camper1 View Post
And you? How are you doing??

Now I know how Glory must feel on some days. I've just been chattering, trying to keep things going. Afraid they might shut us down if there's not much activity.

I have been a frequent customer to Bens Outlet here lately. Can't wait for tomorrow when my tablet comes in!! Have no idea how to use it or what to do with it but I just wanted it so bad. I figure I can take it camping to keep in touch with you guys easier than using my phone.

I wish TFW would check in. Houston always get the heavy rains. We got some flooding here but no where near my house.
I'm doing fine, Camper1. I'm reading up a storm and being as lazy as possible.
I think you will have a fine time with your tablet. Did you get a cover for it or does it have one built in?
I'm glad I ordered a cover for my Kindle because I pop it in my purse and take it places with me if I think I will have to wait.

It rained here a couple of days ago and the wind was heavy. It blew a couple of branches off one of my trees and they landed in the yard. I just ignored them. I planned to cut them up this weekend (yeah, right ). I don't have to now because my yard man came yesterday to mow and trip and he made fast work of the branches. I love him!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Shopping and Consumer Products > Deals, Coupons, Free Stuff